chapter 26

Heyaa!!

FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BOOK GUYSS!!!

A DOUBLE UPDATE

Enjoy people enjoy...

Happy reading 😊
-------------------------------------

Randhir's pov...

What a beautiful sight it is to see your love sitting beside you and sleeping.

Right now l am in the car driving my princess to her home. And she is sleeping on the passenger seat looking so cute.

How can someone look so cute while sleeping??

I have this sudden urge to park the car on the side and admire her whole night. But l know its not possible.

Suddenly she moved a bit and due to that, some of her strands fell on her face. Because of this, l got the opportunity to park the car on the side and admire her for sometime.

I stopped the car on the roadside and looked at her. I carefully bought my hand towards her face and tugged her hairs behind her ear.

She smiled when l did that. Maybe she is watching a dream.

I shook my head and again started the car.

It took me another 15 mins to reach her home. Now l am in a dilema to wake her up or not.

But how can l wake up someone who is sleeping so peacefully right!!

So l came out of the car, opened her door and picked her up carefully in bridal style which resulted her to snuggle into me. I went towards her house and pressed the doorbell.

After two mins, the door opened to reveal her father.

I was just going to greet him when he started bombarding questions at me.

"Who are you?? Why is my daughter with you?? What have you done to her??"

"Shh uncle. She is sleeping. I'll tell you everything."

I decided to greet him first and then introduce myself.

"Namaste uncle...l am Randhir. Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Remember me??"

His expression first changed to confusion and then realisation.

"Randhir beta you??How are you?? And when did you return from USA??"

"I'll answer all your questions but can l first drop her to her room??"

"Oh yes!! Come in"

I smiled at him and then entered their house. Few things were changed but it had the same warmth which was 3 years back. For example, some interiors had changed along with addition of some awards. I just hope it to remain like this of course with the addition of more awards.

I remembered her room directions so l went there and slowly opened the door. I layed her there and exited her room slowly.

When l came outside, both aunty and uncle were sitting in the living room. I smiled at them and touched their feet. They both gave me blessings and uncle asked me to sit beside him.

Then, they told me how much my appearance has changed and how handsome l have become. They also asked about my family and invited us to dinner tomorrow. I gave my new number to them and bid them bye.

I exited their house with a smile on my face and drove to my home.

When l reached my house, l surprisingly found the door already opened.