Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook opened his eyes, feeling cold besides him....He looked around and saw Taehyung sitting in the balcony of their hotel room, shirtless...his back facing the younger...The younger sat up on the bed, feeling so much pain on his lower...he grabbed Taehyung's shirt from the floor and slides it over his body, which was covered with dark purple and red hickeys.

He limbs towards Taehyung...He saw Taehyung looking at the packets of cigarettes on the ground in front of him... Jungkook hugged him from Behind, which starlted the elder...but he relaxed knowing it was his Little husband " Bun?" Taehyung softly called his name who hummed in response " Why did you wake up so early, it's 5am?" Taehyung turned around and looks at his sleepy eyes.

Jungkook hugs him again " Because you left me alone in there " Taehyung kissed him on his head and pulled away from the hug " Go inside, I'm going " Taehyung softly said to him... Jungkook glance at the cigarettes, scared Taehyung will smoke again, Taehyung noticed the fear in his eyes...He walked towards the packets and them words the edges of the balcony.

Taehyung throw them in the water, Jungkook broke into his beautiful bunny smile... Taehyung turned around and looks at him " I won't smoke again, I promise you....and this time...I will fulfill my promise " Jungkook rushed towards him, hugging him tightly " I love you " Jungkook whispered to him, nuzzling his head on Taehyung's chest... Taehyung hugged him back, and smiled.

" I'm so sorry for hurting you, I promised myself to never heart you, but yesterday I saw how hurt you were...I will die but would Never touch the cigarettes and won't do anything  which you don't like " Taehyung thought to himself and hugged the younger, close to his body.... Jungkook gasped when Taehyung picked him up in Bridle style " T-Tae " Taehyung chuckled at him and went inside the room.

In Seoul

Jimin, John and Chang wan were sitting in a cafe talking about the plan " What do you mean by you won't be in this plan anymore ?" Chang wan asked the sulking Jimin with raised eye brows " This John is always making fun of me! I can't concentrate " John rolled his eyes " Well I can't stop my cough right" John said in a duh tone...Jimin hit him on his arm " rot in hell " Jimin angrily said and start walking towards the exist of the café.

" Actually he is scared of Yoonji " John said, Chang wan sighed...John looked up at Jimin, but frowns when he saw Jimin hiding under the table " what happened to this dude now?" Chang wan turned around, he wide his eyes when his eyes fall on Lucy...Lucy on the other hand saw John with Chang wan, she rushed towards them " John!" John stood up and looks at her.

" Madam? " He nervously looks at him " Why didn't you come today, what happened to protesting you Madam from more closely " Lucy said glancing at Chang wan " Madam about that...Umm " Jimin giggled from under the table looking at John's nervous face " Leave it, Is he your father? " Lucy asked indicating Chang wan, who was shocked.

John instantly nodded his head " Yes, He is my Papa " Lucy nodded his head and saw beside him " You won't mind if I will sit here right?"she asked them at which both on them nodded their head " Good " Lucy mentally smiled looking at Chang wan...John glares at Jimin who was now laughing behind them, silently holding his stomach.

Taehyung's POV

" Hyung, where are we going?" Jungkook asked me confused, Yes because I was packing our things " Surprise " I said to him and peck him on his lips " But it's only been two days in here " He said to me pouting, He is making it hard for me, He is so cute, I can't control myself If he will do this in front of me...I cupped his face " I know you will love it, so now Shh " He nodded his head.