Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Taehyung Pov

Why he always wake me up like that, he can wake me up with his sweet voice too....I mean which is for everyone except me " Bro, why are you pouting?" I looked at Yoongi Hyung and glared at him.... Seriously ?they woke me up by throwing in the river, The water was cold as Ice.

" Okay Papa...leave everything and sit down " Jungkook came to his father, we were sitting in the garden.... Uncle looked at him confused " But why ?" Jungkook sighed " you forgot to take your medicines too.... didn't you?" He said glaring at his father, wow we can't even stare at our father in the eyes.

Uncle laughed awkwardly....Jungkook sighed " Seriously! Didn't I told you to take your medicines and also regular check-up of your blood pressure....also I told you if you feel down sit in the river for 20 minutes " Why river tho?"...I looked at him " Why river tho?" I asked him, he glared at me " Because Cold water help if you feel down " I gluped.

" Now sit down " Uncle immediately sat down in front of us, I smiled looking at Jungkook, scolding his father...he loves him a lot, even he is not his real father....how sweet...Jungkook checked his blood pressure " Good.... it's normal....still go and take rest " Uncle sighed " Hyung wanna come with me ?" He asked Yoongi Hyung.

I cleared my throats " Where?" He smiled at me.....did he- SMILED AT ME? " Hospital, want to meet everyone...also for someone reason...you want to come?" I looked at him surprised....and nodded my head....I stood up and walked towards him....just as we were about to go, I saw that same look a like Yoongi Hyung girl....Jungkook looked at her confused.

" Why you look so annoyed? " I asked her...She points behind her....of course " Jimin hyung !" Jungkook ran and hugged him, I rolled my eyes, he never hugged me, but hugging every single person in this world " Actually he hugged you in the party.... remember " I looked at Yoongi Hyung shocked, how did he know what I was thinking.

" This idiot was flirting with me, all of the time... seriously I spare him just for you " I'm not surprised, Jimin is a flirty person " What? I love teasing her " Jimin said.... seriously, I sighed " Hyung you want to take rest or come with us ?" Jungkook asked him smiling, smile at me too Jungkook " please say you want to stay here " Yoonji mumbled to herself.

Jimin smirked, I guess he heard her " I will go with you " He said looking at Yoonji, who sighed " Great! I'm taking a day off " Yoonji was about to run but Jungkook grabbed her " Noona.... hospital needs you " Yoonji rolled her eyes " I will be transferred to Seoul...so no-" Jungkook stopped her " Also Chaeyoung " what is his friend here ?.

Maybe that Mincho guy too...Yoonji rolled her eyes, she is Yoongi Hyung...we all start walking towards hospital....all the way everyone smiled widely when they saw Jungkook...who greeted them too, such a popular boy " Hyung see that shop " Jungkook points at the shop...I looked at it and saw Jimin's poster.

Jimin looked at Yoonji and winked, who glared at him " Hey Jungkook " We saw a boy, Jungkook smiled at him " Hey Lee " isn't that the guy from his college " here it comes " Yoonji mumbled to herself....the boy blushed, why the hell everyone blush whenever Jungkook talks to them! " It's for you " He gave a box of chocolates for him and ran away.

What just happened, Jungkook looked at the box and chuckled...he put it inside his bag and continue walking... finally walking for 15 minutes, we reached Hospital...everyone smiled at Jungkook, who smiled back " Doctor Kook " A woman said smiling widely...that's the same woman.... Jungkook scoffed " you're elder than me noona " .

I don't know why I want to to smoke right now.....I looked at the packet in my coats pocket and looked at everyone, they were busy talking....I secretly went away.