Chapter 64- I fell out of love

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Few days later
Florence, Italy

" Ahh! " Taehyung scremed when he felt someone kicked him on his butt, which made him fall from the bed...He looked up and saw Jungkook glaring at him, while his hands on his hips, only in Taehyung's shirt .. Taehyung gulped " Hyung! Are you serious?! " Taehyung frowns.

" Am I in danger? " Jungkook nodded his head, angrily " Yes! You didn't let me sleep all night...and how you are sleeping peacefully leaving me in pain!" Jungkook growled at him which made Taehyung chuckle..he rubbed his nape and stood up from the ground, he was wearing only shorts.

It's been several days... Taehyung and Jungkook spend 5 days in Rome, Jungkook was really happy...after that they came to Jungkook's last favourite city, Firenze or Florence, and in Florence these 2 days went really good...They were staying in a small house.. little away from the Florence city.

" sorry, don't be angry, let's enjoy our last day " Taehyung said to him, while leaving wet kisses on his face, who whined " No! I'm already tired...Let's go " Jungkook ordered to him and pushed him back, He starts walking towards the bathroom, limbing " Wait for me!" Taehyung ran behind him.

On the other hand, Chang wan starts to date Lucy...and Jimin Veronica...Like Chang wan's plan...Lucy confessed everything to him because of the drug Chang wan and John were giving her from a week...they already cased a file and now, The plan was about to end here.

" Look Jimin, now breakup with Veronica...take Yoonji with you " Chang wan said to Jimin, who exchanges looks with Yoonji, who nodded at him...Jimin inhales deeply and nodded his head "  Come on " Yoonji wears her mask and cap, walking behind Jimin.

Veronica looks at Jimin, smiling widely, she waves at Jimin " Jimin!" Jimin was nervous, but he continues walking " Believe me... He's gonna die " John said to Chang wan who rolled his eyes " Shut Your mouth " John shrugged...Jimin sat in front of Veronica...who smiled but instantly frowns when she saw Yoonji.

" Who is she? " Veronica asked him with a confused smile " Veronica I- " Jimin paused and was about to speak " Can you take off your cap and mask please ?" Veronica asked Yoonji who looks at Jimin, who nodded his head...Yoonji hesitated at first but then she takes off her cap.

Veronica smiled sadly looking at her " Yoonji " Jimin and Yoonji looks at her surprised " So you both finally decided to tell me the truth " Yoonji and Jimin exchanged looks, shocked " I know you dated me to just punish my mother Jimin " Veronica said with a sad smile.

" H-how-" She cut Jimin off mid sentence " I knew about my mother's plan on killing your best friend Taehyung, many times I tried to stop her, But is suffering from Bipolar Disorder... Jealousy, But then I heard your conversation with Mr Kim Namjoon  " Veronica inhales deeply.

" Call me selfish or whatever, I really love you Jimin.....Since our college days...For at least 2 weeks you were with me, but 4 days ago i saw you and Yoonji, it broke my heart that you just used me even it wasn't my fault " a tear slipped from Veronica's eyes...she lower head.

Yoonji felt bad looking at her, while Jimin was staring at Veronica " But I don't blame you, After all my cousin " Veronica chuckled a little " Taehyung, it wasn't his fault nor Jungkooks but still my Mother tried to kill them " Veronica sighed " I don't care anymore about my mother....do whatever you want to do with her " .

Veronica loved her mother a lot, her childhood went with really difficulties, just like Jimin... Veronica's parents used to fight in front of her, but worst day was when her mother tried to kill her father...and that day, his father finally decided to divorce her crazy mother.