Chapter 36 - Jealous?

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Hehe...

No one's POV

Jin was walking towards Taekook room with their breakfast " Wow good for us " Jin glared at Namjoon " not for us newly married couples " He said, Namjoon who was about to drink the juice... put it back awkwardly " So? We both look like newly married couples " Namjoon said with awkward laugh.

Jin glared at him " I will through you out of the house, go and get ready " Namjoon run away...Jin went towards the room and knocked on the door....after few minutes Taehyung opened the door... hiding his face with one hand " Ooo~ are you shy ?" Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

" then hands down!" Jin yelled. . Taehyung put his hands down, Jin laughed when he saw Taehyung's one eye black " He beat you really good huh " Jin laughed, Taehyung pouts at him " Papa!" He whined " okay okay...Where is Jungkook?" Jin asked trying to peck inside " Taking a shower " He said...Jin hand him the food " your and Jungkook's breakfast " Jin said and went away.

Taehyung put the food on the table...He looked up and saw Jungkook who came out of the bathroom, looking beautiful... drying his hairs with towel... Taehyung smiled at him when Jungkook looked at him.... Jungkook laughed looking at his eye...but Taehyung didn't mind, his giggles were music to him.

" I know that is because of me but you look so funny " Jungkook said between his laughter

" I know that is because of me but you look so funny " Jungkook said between his laughter... Taehyung chuckled " yeah yeah laugh " Jungkook stopped laughing when he noticed the food on the table " My favourite " He went towards it and start eating " Hey !" Taehyung also went to him and start eating.

Time skip

" Keys " Taehyung was continusally glaring at John asking for car keys...he wanted to take Jungkook somewhere but John was holding the keys like a stubborn kid " No! Jin Sir is  gonna kill me " He said scared for his life " He won't do anything.. Jungkook came to them after getting ready " aren't we going?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

Taehyung snached the keys from John, who cried " Come on Jungkook " Taehyung said to him and hop inside the car hurriedly, Taehyung on the other hand was staring at John worriedly " Bunny " Jungkook sat on the passenger seat and Taehyung drive the car, ignoring John.

" So Bunny, because it's our first day as partners, I'm gonna take you to all of my favourite places and also my college " Jungkook nodded his head with a smile... Taehyung smiled too... Suddenly Jungkook sneezed " bless you " Jungkook smiled at him.

After 15 minutes Taehyung stopped the car before a very big college...Taehyung parked the car and got out of the car, Jungkook was scared he don't know why.... Taehyung noticed that and grabbed his hand....They start walking towards the college " This is my college...not really something good, but still there are many memories " Taehyung said smiling.

" Here I beat a bully " Jungkook was staring at Taehyung all of the time, it was like his eyes were only Taehyung...all the background was blurred and he was lost in Taehyung...but he glared at him when he heard what he said next " and here I proposed to Sarah "  Taehyung turn his head and gulped when he saw Jungkook glaring at him.