Answers 🌚 Part 1

Hey :)

Jungkook

By 973_dany

Who is that girl who you talked about to Namjoon?

Jungkook looking at you nervously, and then remembering something " It's a top secret....yeah top secret " but whispers to you " you will know soon ".

Do you like Taehyung?

Taehyung who heard that question and came running hiding behind Jungkook, waiting for his answer, Jungkook smiled " Yes, he is a nice man...I like him " Taehyung squealed,which made Jungkook flinch.

Are you happy with your marriage?

Jungkook nodded with a smile " yes I'm happy, because I know Tae is nice and he is a really good partner for me " 🙃

Send your marriage pics

" The album is still not here, but you will see very soon...idiot author Nim will show you " Said looking at author who pouts...while Taehyung laughing in the background for no reason.

By Akirabeiber

When are you planning to confess to Taehyung? 😏😏

Blushing but still don't know what you're talking about " Confess what? I don't know when I'm gonna confess to him about that woman " Nervously smiling.

By Taegir_Bunguk123

When are you gonna confess hmm?

Looks at everyone confused " Confess what? Answered and turn his head toward Bogum who was already staring at him, sighed " Kill him someone "

Like that said send us pics

" Happy? " Smiled at you innocently

Will we see little Taekook running around ?

Jungkook turn his head towards the author " Yeah you will " Jungkook lower his head blushing, while Taehyung smirking in the background and Bogum pissed.

By TaeD-in-KookBooty