Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" Hyung! Did you prepared everything?" Today is the day of Namjin anniversary... Just in two days, Jungkook with the help of all his friend's and family members, arranged everything " Everything bus done Jungkook, except the cake " Yoongi said to Jungkook who nodded his head " Don't, We have 6 hours, Tae us coming I'm gonna go and prepare in Yoonji Nonna's apartment " Jungkook said to him.

Eyes looking around the places " Bun " Jungkook turn around and looks at Taehyung who was holding many bags in his hand " You're finally here " Jungkook said and grabbed some bags from Taehyung " Hyung, these are everyone's gifts, out them in that room " He hand the bags to Yoongi " Okay " Yoongi said and went to out the bags.

" Yeonjun!" Jungkook calls out of Yeonjun who came running to him " Where is Jimin Hyung?" He asked him hurriedly, while looking for his jacket " He is helping Yoonji and Lisa Noona " Yeonjun said, Taehyung was staring at Jungkook amazed " can you please tell me that I said to receive Papa and Soobin " Yeonjun's eyes light up hearing Soobin's name.

" How about I go with John and receive them " Yeonjun said hopefully smiling at him " Okay, good idea " Jungkook said, Yeonjun happily ran towards The exit " Where is Grandma and Soo Hyun Hyung " Jungkook was about to go but Taehyung grabbed his wrist pulled him close to him " Calm down Bun, Calm down " Taehyung said caressing his cheeks ( not those cheeks !) .

Jungkook sighed in satisfaction and closed his eyes " but the work " Jungkook mumbled under his breath but Taehyung heard, Taehyung chuckled " Everyone else can handle it ...come on now " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook finally opens his eyes, Taehyung intertwined their fingers and start moving towards the car.

Yeonjun and John were waiting for Soobin and Chang wan at the station, John wanted to go and pick them up from their home but everyone too busy with the anniversary preparing " John, what do you thing Will Soobin gonna hug me or kiss me ?" Yeonjun asked John excitedly who sighed " He is a kid,and also shy kid so neither " Yeonjun pouts and lower his head...John smiled and waved at Chang wan " There they are " John said to him.

Yeonjun preks up and saw Chang wan coming towards them, while Soobin holding Chang wan's hand " Wait, Isn't Soobin looking kind of tall?" Yeonjun whispered to John " Shut up " John whispered back, while Still smiling towards Chang wan and Soobin " you both are here to pick me up, I thought Jimin was coming " Chang wan said, now they all walking towards the car.

" Yes actually, He was busy helping Yoonji and Hoseok...so we decided to pick you both up " Yeonjun said, and was glancing at Soobin from time to time, who's head was lower all of the time " That's nice " Chang wan finished and opened the car sitting on the passenger seat " Soobin ah, sit back with Yeonjun " Chang wan said to Soobin who nodded and and went to sit behind.

Yeonjun stare at Soobin, who didn't even took a glance at Yeonjun " What happened to him ?" Yeonjun thought to himself, He noticed that Soobin was looking really sad, did something happened to him or was he just tired.

Taehyung's POV

" It's done!" I looked at my Bun, He is very talented, he prepared a very beautiful cake " can't wait to eat it!" I said excitedly, and I'm serious...I really want to eat it right way, buy guess my little would kill me if I even stare at it for long.

I really want to eat it right way, buy guess my little would kill me if I even stare at it for long