Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook heard squealing in the mall...first he shrugged it off but then " KIM TAEHYUNG! " Jungkook turned around and saw girls crowd gathered around his half naked husband... Jungkook growled...Jin beside him looks at everything and decide it's better to get away from there.

Jungkook saw a girl touched Taehyung chest who jumped back feeling uncomfortable...trying to get away from all of the girls but of course they didn't " Bunny! Help!" Jungkook scoffed and walked away from there leaving Taehyung crying.

" Don't touch me! Prevert women!" Taehyung tried moving forward, girls moving with him " Marry me Taehyung!" Taehyung huffed " I'm married and soon going to be a father! Stay back " Taehyung said but the girls still... Taehyung takes out his toy gun.

" I will shoot!move back " Taehyung yelled but the girls whined " Seriously! Said back " Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook looking at him...my mistake, correcting glaring at him and sighing him that he will slice his neck... Taehyung scared.

 Taehyung scared

Time Skip....

Jungkook kicked Taehyung out of their room " You are not going to sleep with me! " Jungkook huffed... Taehyung was holding pillows and blankets in his arms pouting " But petal!" Taehyung whined but Jungkook glares at him " No! Go sleep with that red hair girl, who was touching you ".

Jungkook pouts angrily, folding his arms against his chest looking away from him... Taehyung smiled a little and hugging Jungkook from behind who stayed still " that was not my fault petal " Taehyung said and gives him a kiss on his cheek...who was this close to melting but scoffed.

" It was! How dare you let them see your body! Which only I can...and you say you love me " Jungkook said his voice shaking and eyes feeling with tears... Taehyung's heart cleanched looking at Jungkook crying...he softly turned him around and cupped his cheeks.

" Koo, I love you...I always did and always will " Taehyung kissed his forehead " And sorry about that day...I was just tired, sorry for hurting you " Taehyung said and gives him a smile... Jungkook pouts hiccuping " You promised this before...you said you will never hurt me " He mumbled.

Taehyung looks at him surprised " You remember?" Taehyung asked smiling, wiping his tears, who nodded " Remember Mister Kim Taehyung! You are tied up with me with my these invisible handcuffs " Jungkook said which made Taehyung chuckled and peck his lips.

" So you do remember...that day we slept together for the first time " Taehyung said caressing his cheeks " I remember " Jungkook blushed which made Taehyung smile, before he could say something they was stopped by Jin's voice " Be lovely dovley inside your room...I feel single " Jin said to them.

Taehyung scoffed while Jungkook blushed " You're married " Taehyung said in duh tone but got scoffed by Jin " Yah! Doga ilboneseo yug porang ojingojige masingogu sasindo, senga geganeun saong goyaaa, multisyudodo mennal hullyeo gajigoo.. Yah, yugojal dakk gerago, naega multisyu aneunde nandogi gereulga sugaisseo???" .