Chapter 34- Taekook

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Everyone were really happy, except Bogum... who was planning something in his mind....While Taehyung was patiently waiting for his groom, Jimin , Yoonji and Sope were planning something " Taehyung deserves some punishment " Yoongi said...Jimin and Hoseok frowns while Yoonji and Yoongi smirk " Why?" They both asked together.

" For calling Jungkook.... whore that day " Yoonji said....Yoongi told them everything " that means Taehyung will have a black eye in the morning " Hoseok laughed...And other nodded smiling.

Everything was going smoothly.... except Amandee and Maham....Amandee wanted to Blood play with Maham...and Maham running away from her, Amandee,Arpita, Trisha, Riya, Gaurika and  Dilna, duty was to server the food, but they were eating the while menu secretly.

Nazneen Ayza Mariyum Ayesha Ziana and Trisha...waved at Jungkook and came out of the room, They bumped with Bogum" sorry " Bogum said smirking at them, They rolled their eyes, Summer also came and fake smiled at him " Sir, if you don't want to die just leave " She said to them, while other smirk at him.

Bogum tried to touch her but the girls kicked him and went away laughing, leaving Bogum in pain.... Jungkook smiled looking at himself in the mirror " I look good Nazneen Ayza Mariyum Ayesha Ziana and Trisha did the great job "...he sighed when he saw Bogum who smirked at him.

" Hey Bunny " Jungkook scoffed at him " Don't call me that with your dirty tongue " He said and was about to go but Bogum grabbed his wrist and slammed him against the door " Why are you marrying Taehyung " Jungkook pushed him back and looked at him " Because he is the one for me " Jungkook said and smirked when he was Bogum clenching his jaw.

" You don't know what I can do with him " Jungkook looked at him, eyes darken " Touch him and you're dead " Jungkook said to him...Bogum laughed " The little bunny is now acting strong " Bogum tried to touch him but Jungkook grabbed his wrist " Hands off " He yawned his hands " You killed my loved ones Bogum....I won't leave you this easily " Jungkook said to him eyes holding so much hate for him.

Bogum chuckled and shook his head " You can't even touch my hair Jungkook...I will save myself with just some lies " Bogum shamelessly said with a smirk... Jungkook gave him a cold smile " Cowards speaks lies...and Cowards are whose who don't trust themselves " Bogum's smirked dropped... Jungkook smirk at him.

" Brooo!" Soobin ran towards Taehyung who smiled at him, Soobin just arrived in Seoul and he was happy " Hey bro " Taehyung hugged him " Where is your cousin ?" Taehyung scoffed when Soobin directly asked him about Yeonjun " Hyung !" Yeonjun came ...

" Brooo!" Soobin ran towards Taehyung who smiled at him, Soobin just arrived in Seoul and he was happy " Hey bro " Taehyung hugged him " Where is your cousin ?" Taehyung scoffed when Soobin directly asked him about Yeonjun " Hyung !" Yeonjun came running towards him " talk of the devil " Taehyung thought to himself.