Chapter 37 - Date ?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

" Your arm is okay, just don't make it wit " The doctor smiled at Jungkook and after dressing he went away... Jungkook turn his head and looked at Taehyung, who was talking with the doctor " why I think someone tried to kill Tae...he can't be Bogum, because there was a woman " He sighed and lower his head.

" Let's go " Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, who was looking so emotionless, which was scaring Jungkook...they went towards the car " You shouldn't had to do that " Taehyung said to him, Jungkook sighed once again " It was about to hit you " Jungkook said... Taehyung stopped walking and turn to face Jungkook.

" So? I wish I had an accident, at least you wouldn't have hurt because of me " Jungkook hit him on his chest " Stop joking!" Jungkook felt nib when Taehyung said that, but Taehyung was dead serious " it's my routine to scold you....not yours " Jungkook said and start walking again, Taehyung behind him... Jungkook get inside the car.

On the other hand Sope went home while Yoonji and Jimin were walking in the park, it was already dark but the moon was shining too bright " You done a great job back then " Jimin shly said, caressing his nap... Yoonji's smiled, which surprised Jimin " Y-" Jimin was about to ask her something but Yoonji cut him.

" Was that true ?" Yoonji asked him, now stopping " What ?" Jimin asked her, Confused " you dad ?" Jimin sighed sadly " Yes " He simply said " if you don't mind...can you?" Jimin nodded his head and they sat on the bench " I was 5 years old when it all started....

Flashback

" For God's sake, Stop it!" The voice of a man echoed inside the big mansion " Why should I stop it? Why?" The woman yelled at the man " you have a son! Didn't you think about him?" The man pushed her away " How many times will you repeat the same...Get lost ".

Little Jimin was listening to everything, hiding behind the door, The man was about to go but the woman grabbed his wrist " Please Don't do this again!"  The woman begged but the man groaned " I will do what I feel like!" He showed and went away leaving the woman crying.

Little Jimin stare at his mother, holding her knees crying hardly, hot tears fall on his cheeks....

Present

" Now, he is married to his assistant...my step mother " Yoonji stare in his eyes tearly eyes...the only thing she saw was honestly and pain, She stood up " You want me to be your girlfriend right?" Jimin hesitantly nodded his head " Why?" She asked him arms folded...Jimin sniffs and also stood up.

" When I saw you for the first time....you reminded me of my mother, I saw pain in your eyes...the way you glared at me with those eyes, I fall in love with you...time went and I noticed how beautiful person you are.... just like a coconut " Yoonji scoffed, Jimin smiled when he saw her blushing.

" soft from inside, hard from outside " Yoonji turn around, hiding her blushing face...Jimin wide his eyes when he heard what Yoonji said next " tommorow date at 7pm " She said and ran away....she stopped s little afar and smiled when she heard Jimin squealing.

In the car, Taekook

Jungkook was looking outside the window, cold wind blowing his face, making him relax " Why I think that woman is her...If it's really that....I have to talk to uncle Jonnie " Jungkook thought to himself and turn his head toward Taehyung, who was focused on the driving

" hyung " Jungkook softly called Taehyung, who hummed " do you have something to eat ?" Jungkook asked him... Taehyung nodded his head " In that box " Jungkook nodded his head and opened the box...he was looking for something to eat when he saw something very similar.