Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Litterly everyone wants to kill Bogum and Sarah

No one's POV

Taehyung woke up all of a sudden in the midnight, he sat up on the bed and panicked when he didn't saw Jungkook in the room " Bun " He jumped out of the bed and checked the bathroom, and found nothing...He walked out of the room...he sighed in relief when he saw Jungkook inside Namjoon's study room... Taehyung slowly bad his way inside.

He chuckled when he saw Jungkook sleeping while his head back on the chair and lips parted, absolutely adorable.... Taehyung carefully picked him up in Bridle style... Jungkook warp his arms around Taehyung's shoulders, still asleep....or not (🌚) Taehyung laid Jungkook softly and covered him with blanket.

Taehyung smiled a little and leaned forward to peck his lips " I love you " He whispered in Jungkook's ear... Because Taehyung was not sleepy...he went to the study room... Jungkook opened his eyes blushing madly...He was smiling so much that his cheeks started to hurt.....He grabbed Taehyung's pillow and fall asleep hugging his close to his body.

Taehyung on the other hand was looking for a book, which he can read " all are really old type books " He sighed, his gaze turn around and he saw Jungkook's book, he chuckled...but he saw something in the book, like a picture...He grabbed the book and opened it...he grabbed the picture and turn it around... Taehyung were widen in shock " W-What?".

 Taehyung were widen in shock " W-What?"

The woman looked exactly like him...he looked at her wrist and saw the exact bracelet he had since his childhood " I-is she my mother " Taehyung mumbled to himself.

Next Day....

Jungkook smiled looking at Taehyung sleeping peacefully while his head resting on Jungkook's chest, he was looking like a baby, Jungkook's baby Jungkook moved his fingers in his hairs softly, Taehyung groaned and moved his head, Jungkook closed his eyes cleanching the bed sheet... Taehyung rubbed his eyes...he looks up and first thing he saw was Jungkook face.

" What a great morning " he said with his deep voice, Jungkook closed his eyes more tightly feeling once again those feelings " but why my Bunny is not awake yet " Taehyung said but shrugged " of course must be tired " Taehyung chuckled and bopped Jungkook's nose with his finger, Jungkook was trying so hard not to smile.