Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" Everyone " Namjoon said, they were sitting in the living room, Taehyung, Jungkook and Soo Hyun almost leaving for work " So we planned a little family dinner out today " Namjoon said indicating him and Jin, who was looking proud " Except Taehyung and Jungkook " They both frowns and looked at each other " Why you kicked me out of the family?" Taehyung asked Namjoon who really wanted to hit Taehyung.

" Shut up! I meant that because Jungkook have to take care of something while You will stay with him " Namjoon explained to him... Jungkook was confused what work, but he nodded because he thought maybe something was going on " Jungkook can I have some words with you " Jungkook instantly nodded and followed Namjoon, Namjoon lead him to his and Jin's study room.

" What happened uncle?" Jungkook asked him concerned, Namjoon closed the door and turn to face Jungkook " Kookie, I planned all of this so you can spend some time with Taehyung, and " Namjoon paused for a moment and took a deep breath, confusing Jungkook more " Tell Taehyung about his past " Jungkook gasped " B-but me?" Namjoon grabbed his hand.

" Yes you, Because only you are the one who can comfort him after " Namjoon said to him, who was looking really nervous " Please Kook " Jungkook gulped but slightly nodded his head " Don't worry " Namjoon caresse his back, who sighed softly.

Time Skip...

John stopped the car in front of the hospital, Jungkook waved at Taehyung and went inside the hospital, while Taehyung smiled " Tae, You wanted to talk to me about something " Soo Hyun asked him, who was sitting besides John... Taehyung nodded " I will explain it to you later, but for now just please look after Jungkook " Soo Hyun frowns but mumbled a little okay and went out.

" Young master, you seems tensed? Taehyung closed his eyes and leaned back on the seat " I don't know, Just feel like something bad is going to happen " John looked at him " Don't worry " John said to him and start the car.

Jungkook's Pov

I'm feeling really weird today, like something bad is going to happen, I shook my head, be positive Kim Jungkook " Good morning Doctor Kim " I blushed at Momo, not because she called me, but because she called me Kim " Aww, Jungkookie is shy " She squeezed my cheeks while I whined " Finally You are officially Doctor Kim and most importantly, You will me taking Bogum's place " She happily dancing while be shocked.

" What?" I asked her, She looks at me " Don't you know, Come " I tried to stop her, but she dragged me towards Seo Joon Hyung's office, okay no problem because I was about to go there too " I can't believe you are so irresponsible  " Wow Seo Joon Hyung sounds so Angry " This Is not for the first time! If Jungkook had not came, The patient would have died " Who is he scolding tho.

" Bogum! I'm really sorry but I'm giving your cabin to Jungkook, I already informed everyone and James already throw your things in the store room " Oh Bubble gum, good scold him poor, curse at him that blood start coming from his ears " don't do this please" wait what happened to his voice, he sounds like a donkey " That's my last decision " Momo ran way when Bubble gum suddenly opened the door.

I covered my mouth, controlling myself not to laugh, Bogum's face was runied, Pimples and dark spots where, even on neck and hands...He glared at me and went away bumping with my shoulder, Eww his dirty shoulder, I will seriously kill him one day, One week Gum you just wait Bubble Gum " Jungkook is that you?" I peeked through the door and smiled at Seo Joon Hyung's who chuckled.

" May I come in?" I politely asked not wanting to act disrespectful, after all is he my Hyung " Of course " He smiled while I enter into the office " I was waiting for you, here is your name plate.