14 - I Do

I woke up to a lot of commotion in my room. I was still blurry-eyed from sleep as I sat up.

"Good, you're up. The wedding is at 5:00," my mother said, setting up makeup on the vanity.

I rolled over and looked at the clock. 6:27 in the morning.

"That's like 11 hours away. Let me go back to sleep."

"Nope, put this on, the Dark Lord wants to speak to you," she said, tossing me a black bodycon and heels.

"It's too early to deal with any of this bullshit," I sneered.

"Go on now. You mustn't keep him waiting."

I put the dress and heels on, and then made my way to the study which he had claimed as his.

"Good morning, My Lord," I mumbled, bowing my head in respect. I'd been lectured several times by my father to show him respect.

"Good morning. Take a seat."

His snake-like eyes watched me as I sat down in the chair across from him.

"Thank you for coming so early. I know this situation isn't ideal for you."

"Yeah..." I mumbled, not looking him in the eyes because his face actually creeped me out.

Nagini slithered by, brushing against my foot which sent shivers down my spine. She slithered up onto the desk, and Voldemort pet her head.

"Oh Nagini! Blair isn't breakfast...at least not yet," he said in a mocking tone.

"Don't worry, My Lord. Draco and I have made a lot of progress on the cabinet," I reassured.

"Great. Anyways, I wanted to say that I don't want to see any more funny business with you. That Katie Bell incident was absolutely embarrassing."

I felt my fingernails dig into my palms as he spoke. Maybe he shouldn't have chosen 16 year olds to do his work then.

"Draco and I learned our lesson from that."

"Good. Now go get ready. I want a perfect ceremony. Don't act up," he demanded.

"Of course."

I stood up quickly, and began to walk out. "Oh and Blair."

I sighed and spun around slowly to face him again.

"I want you and Draco to produce an offspring."

"You mean a child?" I clarified.

"Precisely."

"We're 16..."

"And? You both come from well-off families. You both will be fine. Besides, you know exactly what will happen if you don't," he said evilly.

I looked down at Nagini who was staring me down. Her tongue flicked quickly making me swallow nervously. I swear that thing hates me.

"I understand. We will...um...get right to that."

-

-

-

The stupid wedding was today, and I couldn't bare the thought of sharing my last name with someone else at 16.

I rolled over in my bed as someone entered my room.

"Jeez. You're marrying Blair Edwards today. I'd think you'd be more excited," Blaise said.

"Yes, exactly. Marrying. We're 16!"

He smirked. "She's all yours though once you say 'I do.'"

"You're a pig," I snapped.