24 - Confessed

I quickly put my uniform on and gathered my books before racing out of the dungeon. I was finally going to tell Draco I love him. Whether he felt the same or not, that didn't matter to me right now.

I raced through the corridors and didn't stop, not even when Snape yelled at me to slow down.

When I was just a hallway down from the Great Hall, I slammed into someone and sprawled onto the ground, dropping all my books.

"Watch it, asshat!" I snapped as I went to glare at the idiot who got in the way of me only to realize it was the one and only, Harry Potter. "Potter," I sneered.

"Edwards."

Malfoy, actually but word doesn't need to get out I'm married so I just continued to glare at him.

"Why were you running?" he questioned.

Instead of responding, I stood up and gathered my books but dropped them again when I was shoved up against the wall by Potter.

"I was running for a reason which involves me being late so could you please let go of my neck?" I asked snarkily.

His grip loosened. I never would've imagined Potter to be kinky.

"Why're you with Malfoy?"

"We aren't together," I lied, "Just good friends." Friends who are married. Friends who screw each other. Friends who are about to have a baby.

"So he wouldn't mind if I did this?"

Before I could even comprehend what had happened, his lips were on mine and he was kissing me - what the fuck?

I shoved Potter off of me and glared at him. "Yes, he would mind!" I jeered, stomping on his foot before pushing past him.

"I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated," he said, chasing after me.

"No need," I said, holding up my ring finger.

"Who!?!"

"Did someone slip you a love potion?" I asked as Potter pushed me up against another wall.

"No, I've always had my eye on you," he murmured before kissing me again.

I pushed him off again. "I love someone else. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find him."

I hurried away from Potter and down the corridor to the Great Hall. Draco was walking past the Great Hall, and he turned around. I smiled at him...but he turned around and kept walking.

"Malfoy!" I shouted.

"Go away, E-edwards," he sneered...I could hear his voice breaking and my heart dropped. Please tell me he didn't just see Harry kiss me...but he wouldn't care; Draco doesn't love me.

I tried to grab his hand but he slapped my own hand away. "What happened to no cheating, huh?"

My heart dropped all the way to my stomach. Shit. "H-he forced himself onto me!"

"I'm sure he did," Draco jeered as he entered a restroom, locking the door so I couldn't come in.

-

-

-

After major convincing from Blaise, I decided to confess my love for Blair to her...except when I found her, she was making out with Potter. Blair made a big deal about no cheating, and yet I just caught her cheating.

I should've known I'm impossible to love, and I should've accepted the fact that love is a myth. Maybe then I could've avoided the pain of getting cheated on by my pregnant wife.