16 - I Know You Want Me

Warning: A little spicy!

"Are you packed?" my mother asked as I sat with Pansy in the living room.

"I didn't know we were going anywhere," I replied.

"Our annual ball is tomorrow. We need to return home," she explained.

I sighed and stood up. "No. I didn't forget," I lied.

"Well we leave in an hour so get moving."

Pansy and I hurried upstairs to our rooms to pack. Draco sat on our bed reading. Both our trunks lay by the door, neatly packed.

"Thanks..."

He didn't even glance up. "Don't mention it. I made the elves do it for me anyways."

I let out a slight laugh and hurried to the bathroom to get ready.

-

-

-

We arrived at the Edward Estate. It was large and gloomy like the manor.

Blair led me up to her room which we would be sharing. Voldemort was very persistent on us trying for a child.

Her room was very large. A four-post bed sat in the middle, and there were two other doors which I assumed to be the bathroom and closet. A desk and vanity sat off to the side, and there was a window seat which overlooked the gardens.

"I'm gonna use the shower. Just call one of the house elves if you need anything," she said as she walked into one of the two doors.

"Where's my invite?" I whined, following her. Does she really think she can just get away with being naked in the room next to me and not invite me to join her?

"Sorry, but I don't want to be a mother at 16," she said, closing the door in my face.

"Dark Lord's orders, darling." I pushed it open and pushed her against the wall, slamming my lips onto hers. I smirked when she didn't resist. She always claimed she didn't want me, but she never resisted when I got her either.

"I. Know. You. Want. Me," I said in between the kisses which were full of fire and lust.

"Well I might as well take advantage of my hot husband," she purred as she walked towards the shower and turned it on.

That girl knew how to tease me and make me give in easily. I gleefully followed her to the shower as she began to undress slowly, keeping eye contact with me as the clothing on her body dropped to the floor.

She smirked at me before stepping into the shower. I nearly followed her in, but then I realized I was still fully clothed. I tore them off quickly, eager to see Blair.

"Slow down, tiger," she whispered as I quickly stepped into the shower and pulled her into my arms.

I was too busy watching the water drip from her brown hair, past her plump lips, and to her breasts.

"Eyes up here, Mr. Malfoy," she said, snapping her fingers in my face.

My gaze traveled back up to her eyes, and I quickly slammed her against the wall, kissing her hard. I nipped at her neck and let my hands explore her body.

"Draco," she gasped as my hand slipped between her legs.

I didn't respond, and I began to tease her. However, she didn't like that one bit. She slipped out of my embrace, and before I knew it, she was on her knees in front of me.

Her blue eyes gazed up into mine as she started to tease me. "Do you want to walk when I'm done with you?" I asked, annoyed at her teasing.

"Yeah, wouldn't want anyone thinking we don't exactly hate each other now, would we?"