Prologue: Part 1

Forest Hill, 2015

"hey... Hey! look at me!" Austin said, "Everything! is going to be fine ok, trust me, you trust me right? Good."

He sat down next to his brother, Ares, who has just passed out in his arms, on his left was his cousin Rose, who was clinging to his arm, scared, crying, "Hey, you must be tired from all the running and playing, you should rest to, oh don't worry about that, I am here, I will protect you two, just like that, close your eyes, think of all the donuts you are gonna get tomorrow. Ofcource you will get donuts, if you close your eyes and rest that is."

Rose was asleep in few minutes, Temperature was getting hotter by minute. And what was more worrying was that they can't go anywhere, this basement had only one way in and out.

'Where is everyone, they should have come by now. Oh shit!'

The flames finally reached the basement doors, it started to burn, just like the rest of the house.

Austin stood up and started to look around the room, 'There has to be something here!'

The fire started to spread further inside, as it was something caught Austin's eye.

It was the small oil containers, not wasting any time, Austin ran towards it and started to move towards the back of the room.

'Finally!' He could hear the sound of the Firefighters outside the house, "Wake up!"

"What happened?" Rose asked, "We are getting out soon, the firefighters are here. Ares! Ares! He's not waking up, we need to carry him."

"the fire is coming closer."

Austin looked back, the fire already covered 1/3 of the room, "HEY! IS ANYONE OUTSIDE! WE ARE DOWN HERE!"

"WE ARE COMING!" Someone said from outside the room, in just moments the doors was broken down and a man entered the room.

Just as he entered, the shelves and the cabinets fall down and spread the fire.

'Think! Think!'

"Stay still, we will find a way."

"Stay, listen to me, I am gonna throw him to you, take him outside with yourself."

"Don't do it, it's was too risky."

"Look at me, I can throw him." Austin, who was just 16, was a big fan of boxing, he been training for half his life, he could throw him.

Austin picked Ares up and threw him towards the firefighter, a second man there as well, they caught him and one of him took him away.

"I am gonna throw her now!"

Austin picked her up and threw her towards him, he caught her and took her away, the fire, which already covered ¾ of the room, got to the oil containers, 'Ah Shi...'