Prologue: Part 3

Washington D.C., 1994

"Are you serious Mr. Harrek?"

"I am sir, and if you think about this seriously for few minutes, you will also realize the potential of this project."

"It's not the potential we suspect Mr. Harrek, it's the possibility of it, what you are suggesting is impossible."

"I already made a point that it can be done, with time. 1-2 Decade of it, but it can be done. I already have the foundation of it."

"Let's say we gave you the necessary time and resources, and you failed."

"If or for any reason, I couldn't deliver you the product I promise, I will deliver you something that is worth the wait, Project Monstrum, is only one of many projects I been working on, and all of them will be in your disposal."

"Fine, we agree, but! If we don't get what we been promised Mr. Harrek, I am sure you already know what will happen to you."

"I know very well General Marrek, and trust me you won't be disappointed with it."

The truth was even he didn't knew it will work or not, he was playing a gamble, a gamble which determines the future of everything.

He knows very well, what will happen if he loses, and what he will gain if he wins.

These projects, they were he's dreams, or more appropriately, his nightmares.

And after 22 years, he was a step closer, to turning them into reality.