Chapter 5

Couple of Weeks ago

"Is she sleep?"

"Yes, why do you look so worried? You also sound tense."

"Today I found out many things, which I should have learned from you..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your brother, your mysteries disappearance and connection to that grand canyon murder case, the death of your father, and what is this cottage you own in middle of a jungle?"

"You been spying one me? Investigating me?"

"No I didn't Jess, I wouldn't spy on you, few days ago on your dad's Death Anniversary your mom told me about it, she was so sad and drunk she told me all about your brother, I didn't knew it was real or she was just drunk so I met with her again and, well that's how I know, now you tell me why didn't I knew about this before?"

"There are something's people like to forget, left behind, all of that, I left behind before meeting you, and I didn't wanted you to know."

"Well I do now, so can you explain to me or I have to actually find out myself? Let's start with the cottage,"

"My father owned a piece of land in the forest, after his death mom gave it to me, I decided to build a small, getaway home, like a farmhouse."

"Jessie don't lie to me, I know your father doesn't owned that land because you bought it in 2009. Just tell me the truth."

"You want the truth? Fine, here's the truth..."