Chapter 8

"You said a lot of things about how wrong I was, look at us now, the moment you got the chance you showed your real self. So? What now? Gonna kill me too?"

    "Just stay still Ares, I don't want to kill you."

    "Just like you didn't wanted to kill my Brother?"

    "The only reason I am doing this, is because of you Ares, God knows what you might do, if I don't."

    "You are blaming me for it? What have I done to deserve this... hospitality from you?"

    "You are gonna make me say it? Even in this moment, where your foot is bleeding out, you are accusing me of something you forced me to do!" The Elevators stopped, and opened.

    "Turn around, NOW, Slowly, don't move your hands. Hmmm"

    "So, what are you planning?" Ares asked as they stepped outside of the elevator.

    Nothing can be seen clearly, there was too much darkness, with little to no lights, flickering lights.

    "Just move. What was that?"

    They heard a ding-dong sound, like once on train stations before the announcement. It played again, and again.

    They both looked at where it was coming from, the closed elevator. *Thump*

    'oh no, it's him,' Without thinking much she ran inside the darkness. Ares tried to follow her but he trampled and fall, "Wait! Ah.. Shit!"

    The doors ripped open, and there he came, Nate, on all fours just like before.

    Rose kept running until she reached the far back of the floor. She stopped and sat down with her back on the side of a Block of Cells, which seemed to be the only thing that was here as she could see cells stretched from and to all the corner of this place.

    As she sat down, she reflected on her thought, what she saw while running, 'Cells, Prison cells,' and the bodies inside it.

    'This is definitely some sort of a Research Lab, his condition is definitely not normal, is that the kind of research was going here? Then these Cells here would make sense, otherwise what else this place can be?'

    She looked back through the flickering lights, she could see him, moving closer, and closer. She just stood there, 'this seem like a trap' she thought.

    She looked at both sides, she listen for any sound, but even as Ares was dragging himself to safety, he did not made a sound.

    She finally stood up and slowly moved closer to him, He had lost one leg, and the other was bleeding, a lot.

    "Took you long enough,"

    "quite, he's listening."

    "I am not gonna make it," Ares grabs Rose's Legs, "AND NEITHER ARE YOU!"

    As soon as Ares Yelled Rose stomped his face, yet that wasn't enough to lose his grip. He pulled her leg so she fall, but she balanced herself.

    She could hear him, she could see him, running towards her like an animal, she violently shook her foot, but Ares didn't let go of here.

    She looked at Nate again and just started to run towards the other direction, she just ran, not wondering a bit how or why did Ares let her go.

    She didn't bother herself to these thoughts, she just ran, and ran, and ran, the first left corner, the last left corner, another left, then a right. She just ran, until she slipped and felled in the utter darkness.

    Nate, who was still following her, was just behind. She started to panic, flapping her hand, hoping it reach something that she can use to defend herself with, 'Gun!' She remembered, she pulled it out, and went into silence.

    She backed herself to a cell's wall, unlike the side wall which weren't see through and could hold a nuclear blasts, these were made of reinforced Glass, it could hold tons of cannons in once.

    She looked both sides, 'Where are you now?'

    She could hear the growling sounds, she looked up, he was there, hanging from the ceiling, she didn't wasted a beat and took her aim, right at his forehead.

    Nate jumped at her as she shot, it hit, again, and again, 3 shots, all through his head.

    "Is he dead?"

    "Seem like... it," A voice came, as afigure immerged behind her.