Chapter 7

Ares stopped and turned around, as he looked at Rose she stood completely still. Ares started walking again and so does Rose.

    "Stop following me!"

    "..."

    "Seriously, this silent treatment is not working out, you know what, go ahead," Ares stepped aside.

    Rose took this chance and jumped on Ares. He wasn't going to help, he has the only thing that can help them, or atleast her get out of here, and he doesn't like her at all, and neither does she.

    It was given he hates her for the death of his brother, but what he did to her, or try to do to her for it, it was unforgivable.

    She jumped on him, making him fall down, and then kicked his face on the wall, twice. She picked up the card that he dropped, and ran.

    'L4' it said on the card, she has looked at most of the opened room, and none of the closed ones were called 'L4,' hence only place where this could be used would in the room she hasn't looked very much in, and where Ares came out of, 'The Lab & The Testing Area.'

    Rose ran towards the room but stopped at the door.

    "YOU Bitch..."

    Rose didn't moved an inch when Ares yelled, or was coming down for her. Ares noticed that as well.

    He stopped, as much as he was hot tempered, he can read the atmosphere very well. He slowly came towards her, and looked inside.

    There it was, he – if one should – in the middle of the room, both of them were shocked, what they were seeing was impossible, there he stood, Nate, without the hole through his neck which miraculously was gone. Chomping down on Jessie's guts, like it was sausages.

    But now wasn't the time for being shocked, no, Ares knew that, he also knew this is the perfect time to get the card from her.

    He slowly moved around her as she was petrified of what she was seeing, he then snatched the card from her. This broke her out.

    "What are you doing?!" Rose said as she tried to take the Card back.

    But before she could do anything, Ares kicked her in the room.

    "Hmmm?" Nate turned, he looked right, then left, and went back to eating. 'Did he not see us?' Rose thought.

    She got up, keeping her eyes at Nate, on her left she could see Ares slowly moving towards the back of the room.

    "ares..." As soon as she spoke Nate looked back again, 'He's responding to sound. If that's the case.'

    Rose stood up and picked up a piece of furniture from the corner, Ares say that, as soon as she spoke his name he picked up speed, but unfortunately for him, the broken glass on the floor did not made it easier for him.

    Rose threw it near Ares.

    *bang*

    It made quite a noise, especially the glasses shattering sound, Nate looked up and jump towards it.

    Not wasting any chances, Ares just ran up to the elevator and inserted the key, 'C'mon! C'mon!'

    The elevator was coming, but it was slower than expected.

    Nate looked at Ares, Ares looked around. Nate Jumped at Ares. Nate was just about inches away from Ares. Just then Ares slammed the fire hydrant into his face. Nate flew few feet back.

    The Elevators doors Opened, Ares Slowly moved towards the Elevator silently without breaking his eye contact with Nate.

    Nate just stood there, trying to hear something, to find who attacked him. Ares slowly stepped inside the elevator. 'Where is she?' Ares thought as he looked around and didn't see rose anywhere.

    The Doors Closed, "You don't think I will let you go now after what you did?" Ares turned back to look at Rose, who was already inside the Elevator, "I wouldn't move if I were you," Rose Said as she pointed the Gun at him.