Chapter - one

Quantico

I'm supposed to go to Quantico again today. Penelope said she wants to hangout. I always visit her while she's working, she says she doesn't mind. She's a literal computer genius so she can hack away and talk to me at the same time. Nobody on her team knows I sneak in her office and hang out with her as she does her thing, well other than Derek. 

If her boss finds out she'd get into trouble. That's why I'm always cautious, I don't want her to get into trouble because of me. She's my best friend. She's always been there for me, and I, her. 

She's bright and outgoing, and some would say I'm the opposite. I'm shy and quiet, I'm the type of girl who you wouldn't realize was standing right there. But that's why we work. She brings out the 'Penelope' in me. It's always refreshing to be around her.

I got my visitor badge and got onto the elevator. When I got to the 6th floor I looked around and made sure I didn't see anybody then ran to Penelope's lair. I made it in and she engulfed me in one of her famous bear hugs. we talked for a couple of hours. She was talking about her team like I knew them, but in a way, I do kinda know them, through her. 

Like when she talked about Hotch I know it's the boss that's always serious, JJ the determined woman with a family, Rossi a rich Italian author, Morgan the strong man who is in love with Garcia (Her words not mine), Emily the confident leader-like woman, and Reid the genius, young doctor.

When Penelope talks about them, she holds them in a high place. Like they're superheroes. I feel like they are, they save a lot of peoples lives, sounds like heroes to me. As she continued talking about her team, the feeling I had of wanting to meet them grew more and more. It always does. When I thought about wanting to meet them, I never thought that it would happen sooner than later.

"Garcia, can you-" a male voice said as he started opening the door. "Reid!" Penelope said standing up, surprised. 

Oh, snap

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were busy." he apologized. I realized who he was then. Between the pictures Penelope showed me and his name, I realized this was the widely known Dr. Spencer Reid. "Reid, please don't tell hotch" Garcia pleaded.

He looked at me then back to Penelope "why?"