Chapter 61/208: The Russian Fire Game

We personally love this chapter! 

Vote+Comment for a chance to be this week's CWC and win an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek!

Important A/N at the end of the chapter!
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Vera Valentina eyed Garrett with her enticing hazel-green pools, her expression not changing into anything smoother.

On the other hand, the older brother, none other than Rickard Ellington Conway, fixed the younger Ellington with a steady and freezing look, clearly not fancying being interrupted without even a door knock. Nevertheless, he didn't speak a letter, and his expression remained as unmoved as one might imagine.

I bit my lips, and the Valentina businesswoman moved gracefully at this, every single feature of her thick figure accentuated with her movement.

As she stepped in Garrett Ellington's direction.

With less than a few inches between them, the seductive woman pulled out a thin cigarette from her pack, as she placed it between her bright full lips, fixing her eyes into Garrett's at this.

She lit her cigarette unflinchingly.

Then leaned slightly up.

Lighting his cigarette with hers.

The younger Ellington flinched under her drugging effect, taking a drag to light his cigarette.

Valentina removed hers from between her lips at this, blowing some smoke into Garrett's direction.

As she smiled at him.

An intoxicatingly seductive smile.

"I see you're doing well," She spoke in a heavy, Russian-laced accent. "Giovanni, my dear student."

And Garrett stiffened at this as well, as he clenched his teeth from over the cigarette between them.

Not minding this much, the Russian Professor turned at this, aiming her naturally seductive smile at Mr. Ellington this time. "Excuse the interruption, Gospodin Ellington."

**Gospodin / Господин : Mister (Russian)**

Taking her seat casually before the president's bed again, she fixed her arrogant eyes into his, as he held the gaze with his grey frozen ones.

Shooting Garrett one last glance, she kept her smile at the president. "I never miss out a chance to greet my lovely students."

The president commented not, as he casually diverted his sharp gaze back to documents before him apparently brought by his Russian guest.

I gulped, nearing Giovanni Ellington slightly as I whispered, audibly enough for just him. "I think we should leave. They seem to be conducting som–"

He cut me off, obviously blinded with what's going on.

"Ah, leave?" He raised his voice to capture the two people's attention. He succeeded in only capturing Valentina's though, as his older brother did not even budge. "But my brother and my doctor look like they're having something important on the table, Daisy." He growled, walking in as his oceans stormed madly.

"And I'm sure they don't mind if I join, eh?"

Vera's jaw twitched at this, yet she maintained her unfazed mature smile, blowing her smoke casually.

Eyeing his obviously muscular and well-sculpted figure, she fixed her eyes back into Garrett's seductively, as she bit her lips playfully. "Have I ever minded you joining me in anything?"