Chapter 84/231: The Other Expression

Appreciate your votes and comments - keep us motivated!

Let some action start :,)!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

BRRR–RINGGGG.

BRRRR–RINGGGG.

BRRRR–RINGGGGGGGG—

I sleepily tapped on my phone to silence my very loud alarm, as I shifted slowly on the bed I was on.

Straightening, I rubbed my eyes sleepily as I dazedly eyed around.

A blink escaped me, noting...

There was someone missing from beside me??

Um, hello?

I remember we... shared a bed yesterday?

Slowly, I moved from the bed, and from some steps away, Mia the cat eyed me quizzically. Her tail wiggled, signalling one of the two things:

Either she was happy to see me...

Or her human was around somewhere.

The first option was unlikely, and so that left us with the mission to find her human.

I headed to the door connecting the room to Daisy's, anyway in need to use the bathroom.

A silhouette came in my view the moment I stepped into the connecting corridor, and I couldn't help the slight air inhale I had to do at the fresh mix of aftershave and bath the human before me was emitting.

Similar to his most recent wardrobe, he was shirtless, with nothing but a pair of dark sweatpants and a towel on his broad and muscular shoulders.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, frowning slightly as I fixed him with my blurry vision. "Morning. How are you up so early?" I mumbled.

Passing by me, he gave me a quick yet warm pat on the head. "I'm not sure we're aligned on what we consider an early timing. Anyhow, I was training."

I pouted, eyeing him as he entered back into the room, leaving a slight race of heartbeat in my chest. The little! I'm not some pet for him to pat my head like that! Who... Who does he think he is?!

And why am I having butterflies because of it?!

I sighed, shaking my head as I headed into the bathroom to start my day.

After finishing with my basic bathroom morning routine, I decided I'll take a shower and then change into my Daisy attire, considering today was not a sick leave for Daisy, meaning I had to show face at the estate.
.
.
.
Having finished my shower in around thirty minutes, I emerged from the bathroom dressed in my Daisy Reinhart attire.

After placing my stuff back in the room, I headed to his majesty's room, remembering I had to get him breakfast as part of Daisy's morning chores.

Knocking, I waited some seconds before coming in slowly.

Mia the cat greeted me again, and my eyes directly snapped in the direction of his majesty's bed.

Thump, thump!!

He was lying back on the bed, sunrays so majestically shining over his God-like features; from his handsome and sharp face including his strong jaw and well-bridged nose, down through his muscular neck, broad chest and long torso. His beauteous eyes were shut, masked by a long layer of lashes and symmatric eyebrows. And he had his left hand over his forehead as he appeared to be in deep sleep.