Deal?

"You set?" Hank said to Abbie with a game face. Abbie turned around and put her fake fur jacket back over her shoulders, she nodded and walked out to the fancy car that she had to drive. "Remember the plan, make the deal and get a time and location" hank said before they all got into their cars.

Abbie pulled up out side the club and got out of her fancy sports car. "Jessica squarez" she said her undercover name to the bouncer. The team were all watching and listening to her every move through the wires and cam on her dress, the bouncer checked the list and nodded for her to go in. Abbie strolled into the club confidently with her hips swaying, she looked around at everyone who was staring at her. "Jessica?" One of the men in a suit said to her while leaning against a wall. Abbie shot her head to the side, "that's me" she said with a smile. "You're presence is wanted" he said before opening a grand door to let her through. She smiled flirtingly and walked through the door, the man walked in front of her and lead her to a glass door at the end of the hallway. "Here you go" he said while opening the door for her. She nodded and walked in, the men stopped talking and looked at her.

"Look who we have here, Jessica squarez..." the alpha male said while standing up. Abbie smiled at him and clutched her purse, he got up and took her hand, "looking beautiful if I do say so" he smiled. Abbie squeezed his hand and winked at him, "so you good for the drugs?" He said while turning serious. "All set" she lied. "How much we talking?" He said while chewing on a tooth pick. She laughed, "how much you wanting?" She relaxed back into the chair with her arms spread out on the back either side of her. The man looked impressed at her manners, "ahhh, a woman of class, how about 6 k's?" He said while leaning closer to her. "Sorted, you got the cash?" She said while tapping her nails on the wood. "Sure do baby, just like you priced..." he said while leaning in to kiss her neck. He kissed down her neck a few times before pulling away, Abbie couldn't stop him from doing it since she needed to stay sweet so she just let it happen.

Jay was sat with hailey in the back of the van listening and watching everything, they saw the man moving in closer to Abbie and they cringed when they heard him kissing her neck. "Sick bastard" jay scoffed, hailey smiled weakly, "she can handle him" she reassured jay.

"So we got a deal?" Abbie said as the man pulled away. The man raised his eyebrow, "only if I get to see more of you..." he sighed while looking her up and down. Abbie laughed, "when the deals done you can see whatever pleases you..." she lied. The man got up and shook her hand, "good" he whispered in her ear. She pulled away and grabbed her purse, she wrote her undercover phone number down. "Text me the time and location" she said before walking over to the door. "You know it baby" he said before she closed the door behind her.

She followed one of his guarding people into the main club area, as she walked out she got a few whistles and stares from various men. She ignored them and strolled out into the street to get back inside her sports car. She drove away to head back to the district, "we got a deal" she said into her wire as she drove around the corner so no one could see her. She couldn't hear the team but she drove back to the district anyways, "head out" Hank said to the unit through his radio. They all packed up and drove back to the district.

"Nice work" hank said as he walked past Abbie to go back to his office. She smiled and nodded, the rest of the unit all met her in the cage room. Jay smiled at her then looked at her body which filled her with butterflies, "let's get you unhooked" rojas said from the tech room. Abbie turned around to leave the rest of the unit by her undercover car, "I'm telling you, I've seen her somewhere..." Kevin said as they watched her get the wires removed. Hailey and Kim agreed, "I get what you mean, a face like hers sticks" Kim said with a smile. Abbie joined them again, "let's go" she said happily as she lead the unit back up to the bullpen so she could change into something warmer.

The girls followed her into the locker room, she got changed into her work clothes again and packed up her things into her locker. The girls joined the boys back in the bullpen, "alright you know the drill, Abbie stays at home until the deal goes down" hank said with a smile before leaving to go back to his office. Abbie was about to go back to her desk to pack up but her undercover phone pinged, "we got a time and location" she shouted before everyone left. "It's a warehouse on 98th at 8pm in two days" she said while looking at the message. Hank nodded and everyone else smiled before leaving to go home, "no work for two days huh?" Jay said as they walked down the stairs. Abbie sighed, "I know, it'll kill me" she joked as they walked outside. Jay laughed, "I'll see you soon" he said with a smile before getting into his car. Abbie waved him off and drove home herself.

"Hey ty" she shouted into the kitchen as she put her jacket onto the hanger. "Hey abs" he shouted back. She smiled and walked into the kitchen to see he had made her dinner, "mmmm looks nice, I'm on a case by the way so I can't leave the house for the next two days. Anything we need from the store, you'll have to go get it" she sighed. Tyler nodded and sat down to eat with her.