Full of surprises

"See you later loser" Tyler said as he ran out of the door to go to school. Abbie laughed and waved him off, she sat down on the couch feeling rather lost. She hated being unproductive so she got up and cleaned the house. She vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, changed her own and Tyler's bed sheets. It took around two hours to fully deep clean the house since it was rather large, once she was done that she hopped into the shower and freshened up.

She got out and baked some treats for herself and Tyler, once it got till 3pm she sat down and watched a film. "I'm home" Tyler shouted as he stumbled through the door. "I'm here" she shouted from the living room. Tyler walked into the kitchen and grabbed a brownie from the counter, "you make these?" He said while stuffing his face. Abbie laughed and nodded, he smiled and sat down next to her to watch the rest of the film. They done nothing all evening until it got till around 6:30pm, "I'm going to work out you coming or are you gonna be lazy?" She said while grabbing her phone and standing up. Tyler thought for a second, "nah I'm gonna be lazy" he smiled at her. Abbie shook her head and smiled before walking away to get changed into leggings and a top before heading down to her gym in the basement.

            She set up her music station and played her workout playlist on Spotify

She set up her music station and played her workout playlist on Spotify. She started on the treadmill then went onto cardio, she decided to finish up with strength but she hadn't got to that part yet. She pressed her Apple Watch and it started monitoring her steps and heartbeat etc.

Tyler was sat watching Netflix when there was a knock at the door, he checked the time and it was 7pm. He got up and wandered over to the door, before he opened it he looked through the peep hole. He saw it was jay then opened the door, "come in" he said while opening the door fully. Jay smiled and walked in with a file in his hand, "is Abbie here?" He said with a smile. Tyler nodded, "yeah she's downstairs, follow me" he smiled and lead jay to the basement. As they got closer to the door of the room Abbie was in the music got louder, "she's in here" Tyler said while opening the door. As jay and Tyler walked into the home gym Abbie was using the battle ropes, she was facing away from them so she didn't see them enter. Tyler scoffed and walked over to the speaker, he knocked it off and Abbie stood up straight, "what was that for?" She said while catching her breath back.

Tyler pointed to jay who was stood by the door, "oh jay, hey" she said while walking over to him. Jay smiled while admiring the gym, "okay spill, how'd you get such a nice house?" Jay smiled at them both. Abbie went to explain in her own words but Tyler beat her to it, "she was a model" Tyler spat out with a guilty smirk. Abbie hit him with the towel that was wrapped around her neck, jay shot her a shocked look. Abbie rolled her eyes then smiled and nodded, "I'm going to get the box" Tyler annoyed her. Abbie went to stop him but he dodged her hands and ran off to go get abbies box full of her modelling photos. "You are full of surprises..." jay said while smiling at her. Abbie laughed, "what can I say" Abbie joked. "Seriously though, nice place" jay said while nodding his head. Abbie smiled, "thanks" she nodded at him.

She went to ask him about the file in his hand but Tyler reappeared with a box, "got it" he huffed while putting it down on a bench. Abbie scoffed, "he doesn't wanna see them Tyler" she rolled her eyes. Jay smiled at her brother, "of course I do" he looked at Abbie with a smirk. Abbie playfully rolled her eyes and turned around to put all of her gym equipment back in its rightful place. "Okay so these are like the boring ones, these ones are the fun ones and these ones are the..." Tyler started separating the pictures into piles, Abbie cut him off and attempted to grab the last pile of photos since they were the juicy ones. "The you know what ones" Tyler finished while handing jay the pictures so he could run away from his sister. Abbie chased Tyler around the room but she stopped since jay already had them in his hands. "Piss off and go do something else" Abbie said with a smile to her brother, Tyler smirked and left the gym to go finish his Netflix film.

Jay raised his eyebrows at Abbie, "you did all this?" He smiled at her. Abbie rolled her eyes then sat on the bench while smiling, "yeah, I started before I got into the academy. Got a lot of money from these ones but the last piles what I got the most money for, it's how I got the house" she smiled while sorting the pictures out. Jay looked at all the pictures apart from the last pile, there were clothes pictures, runway, hair, heels and general modelling photos. They were beautiful, he was stunned. He handed them back to Abbie and she put them in the box, he picked up the last folder, "what's the 'you know what' ones?" He said with a smile referring to Tyler's joke. Abbie laughed, "you don't even wanna look" she sighed while standing up to look at them with jay. He opened the file anyways since he did want to see, "were you..." he started but was cut off by Abbie, "naked? Yeah..." she finished his sentence. Jay looked at them all, he couldn't see any of her personal parts, only her figure. Some of them were silhouette photos and some of them were her covering up with bed sheets etc.

Abbie was blushing at him looking through the photos, he laughed which made her look up. Jay noticed her confusion and explained why he was giggling, "Kevin and the girls noticed you from somewhere, now they'll know where from" he said with a smile. Abbie laughed but remembered the file jay walked in with, "so what you need me for?" She sighed. Jay nodded his head and picked up the file, "hank wanted you to see what we're dealing with, the drug cartel is bigger than we expected. There's gangs buying product all over the city..." he huffed while handed her the open file. Abbie sat back down and looked through the evidence, "got it" she smiled while handing him the file back. Jay was already pre occupied by looking through her modelling pictures again, "have I just got myself a new fan?" She joked while smiling at him. Jay smirked and nodded while keeping his eyes on the pictures, they both jumped when abbies music started playing out of nowhere.

"Shit" she mumbled as she jumped off the bench and wandered over to the speakers to unplug her phone. She grabbed her phone and turned around to see jay smiling at her from the bench, "you know one day you're gonna have to have a workout session in here with me" he smiled teasingly as Abbie walked back over to him. "Copy that" she joked back as jay put the final pictures back into her box. Abbie put the box on the floor and lead jay back upstairs, "I better get going, I'll keep you posted" he smiled at her while they walked over to the door. Abbie smiled back and waved him off.

"You're welcome" Tyler shouted cockily from the couch, Abbie scoffed. "For what?" She raised her eyebrows. Tyler looked at her in annoyance, "oh come on he likes you, I just done you a favour. He probably likes you even more now..." he tormented his sister. Abbie scoffed but couldn't help but smile, "oh yeah that's right, you like him too don't you..." Tyler annoyed her again. Abbie huffed in defeat, "shut up and go to bed" she smiled at him. He raised his hands in defence and left to go to his freshly made room.