I got you

"Alright move in rojas" hank said through his radio. Rojas got out of the car and approached the tall man, "is she alive?" She said with a warning look. The man scoffed, "for now" he laughed. Rojas shot him and evil eye, she had a fake file in her hand so she gave him it and when the man turned around she arrest him, she put the handcuffs on and threw him against a the van. The patrol car rolled up and took him away so rojas could get back in the car with Kevin. "Alright halstead, it's all you" Hank said while sighing.

Jay took a deep breath and navigated them so far, they got to a junction and jay was struggling to remember which turn off they took, "uhhhm, left. I'm pretty sure it's left..." he said doubtfully. Hailey nodded and went in that direction, they came to a big fancy housing estate and jay knew they were in the right place, "yeah yeah, this is it. The end house over there" he said with a small smile. Hank patted jays shoulder, "alright guys wait for my order" hank said into his radio as the unit sped down the road and into the drive of the house.

"Let's see if they can get you down from here" Alex said while hanging her hands from the ceiling again. Abbie winced in pain but she had no energy left to scream, when she was dangling from her arms she let her head hang as she tried to keep herself awake. Alex laughed and left the room to be greeted by the intelligence unit barging through the door. They all had their black uniforms on and their vests attached with their guns drawn, "where is she?!" Hank barked at Alex as he pointed the gun to her head. Alex laughed at jay and then looked back at hank. Hank grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the ground as jay left to go to the basement she was in before.

"We got her Sarge!" He shouted as he ran down the steps. He ran over to Abbie who was dangling from the ceiling, he put his gun away and broke the locks from her wrists. "I got you" he said while gently laying her down against the carpet. She tried to keep her eyes open but she was just so tired that she couldn't fight the lights anymore, "woah Abbie, stay with me okay?" She heard jay say but it sounded like she was underwater, she clutched his hand before closing her eyes and all she could see was black.

Jay held her hand as she squeezed it but she soon let go and jay saw her fall asleep, "we gotta get her out now!" Jay said while picked her up, he ran past hailey and Kevin who were stood watching in worry. "Sarge where's this ambo?!" Jay shouted as he placed her down on the lobby floor. "Should be here any second" hank said while kneeling down on the other side of Abbie. They both tried to stop her bleeding as the unit stood around her, they watched their friend bleeding out onto the floor before the ambulance siren sounded and the lights flashed outside. Jay picked her up and ran her over to ambo, Brett jumped out and pulled the gurney down, "how longs she been out?" She said while checking abbies breath sounds. "A few minutes" jay sighed as he stepped back to let the paramedics work.

Mackey checked her neck, "no pulse" she said as she started chest compressions. The unit all stood watching in fear, none of them wanted to lose Abbie, not today. Especially Jay, Mackey stopped chest compressions then checked for a pulse again, she looked at Brett then shook her head. Brett sighed, "charge the paddles" she said while picking them up, Mackey charged to 200 since they were losing her pretty quickly and Brett took action. "Clear!" She shouted while shocking Abbie, Mackey checked her neck again. "We got a pulse" she sighed in relief as she lifted the gurney up into the back of the ambo.

The unit all threw their heads back and let out the breaths they were holding in, "one of you can ride with me" Mackey said while hopping in the back while Brett ran around front to drive. The team all looked at jay, "go on" hank said while grabbing jays arm. Jay smiled weakly and hopped in the back with Abbie, "hold on abs" he said while grabbing her hand. Mackey flashed him a weak smile, "is she gonna make it?" He said hopefully. Mackey frowned while starting an IV line, "I don't know, she's lost a lot of blood..." she sighed. Jay nodded sadly and held onto her hand tighter.

Brett pulled up into the ambulance bay and hopped out to open the back doors, she helped Mackey with the gurney and they both hopped out. Brett wheeled Abbie into the ER, "Abbie Miller, multiple stab wounds to the leg, chest and abdomen, resuscitated at the scene" she said while giving her over into dr halsteads care. Will nodded and began treating her, "come on" Brett said while pulling a worried jay back and leading him into the waiting room. Jay ran his hands through his hair as he sat down on a chair, the rest of the unit came running in. "Jay..." hailey said as she sat down next to her partner. Jay looked at her and flashed them all a worried smile, "wills treating her" he sighed before sitting back into his chair.

The unit all sat tight and they had waited for around 2 hours, it was now 7pm and they still hadn't heard anything. Tyler hadn't been told about Abbie yet and he was still in the paediatric ward, the gas had knocked him sick and he had collapsed twice.

As Will walked out into the waiting room they all stood up and listened in, "she's out of surgery" he said with a half smile. Jay looked at hank and nodded at his brother, "she's lost a lot of blood, dr Rhodes repaired the internal damage but she's still out" Will added. Jay sighed, "is she gonna be okay?" He asked the question they were all wondering. Will grabbed jays shoulder, "like I said she's lost a lot of blood, just sit tight" he didn't give them any promises. They unit all sat back down and waited for a while longer.