Chapter 24 - Dil Mere Na Sune/Dil Ki Main Na Sunoon

Sometime later

Raizada Mansion

Arnav knocked the door of Sheetal's room angrily. Sheetal hurriedly went to open the door and was surprised to see him standing in front of her, she smiled a little, "ASR.. You.. at this hour? Do you need something?"

Ignoring her, Arnav walked inside the room and approached Aarav who was sleeping on the bed, he lifted Aarav in his arms making Sheetal look back at him confused, "What are you doing ASR?" then she smiled thinking that Arnav have fallen in her and Anjali's trap, he finally believed that Aarav is his son, hence he is here to spend time with his baby, "Thank God!" she whispered walking towards him, "Thank God you've realized that I wasn't lying to you. Aarav is your son only. You came to see him, right?"

"Come downstairs Sheetal," Arnav said with an expressionless face, leaving the room with a sleeping Aarav on his arms.

Sheetal widened her eyes smiling, "Wait.. Is he going to announce Aarav as his son in front of the family members downstairs? Wow.. Anjali will be so happy now. Finally we will be able to kick Khushi out of ASR's life and then I will take her place and Anjali will get the brother who loved her infinitely back."

************************************************************************
At the living room

"What happened? Why did you call us here at this hour? Have you gone mad Khushi? Don't you know they are people who work early in morning here and you're disturbing our sleep for God knows what reason?" Anjali frowned deeply irritated with Khushi for calling everyone downstairs at the living room.

"You're certainly not one of those people who wake up early in the morning to work Anjali. So, stop complaining!" Khushi retorted.

"You-"

"And," Khushi interrupted her, leaving her even more pissed off, "You will know soon why I've called you all downstairs," she ended with a serious tone.

"Is everything alright bhabhi?" Akash asked concernedly.

"Everything will be alright in few minutes," Khushi blinked her eyes in assuring tone, leaving the family members confused, yet relieved.

Just then, Arnav came downstairs with Aarav in his arms and Sheetal following them in hurry behind. Sheetal smiled brightly seeing the family members already downstairs which confirmed that Arnav is indeed going to accept Aarav in front of his family members.

"You all must be confused and curious to know why I and Arnav called you here at this hour. Now it's the right time to clear all this mess and finish this once and for all," Khushi said.

Anjali rolled her eyes annoyed, "Just finish it quickly. I want to go back to my room and sleep. I don't have time for your nonsense!"

Khushi chuckled mockingly, shaking her head slightly, "Sure Anjali Jha. I will make it short and brief."

Khushi turned to Raizadas and started the story from the first day she met with Anjali when Arnav took her to the shopping mall with them, the day Anjali's hatred and jealously for her started till the day she and Sheetal kidnapped Sonia and stole her son to present him as Arnav's child to break her marriage with Arnav.

Anjali and Sheetal looked at each other nervously and astonished, they were thinking how does Khushi know that they kidnapped Sonia.

Shyam's jaws dropped, unable to believe that he had to sleep with Anjali to get this information from her, and here Khushi and Arnav already knew about it, "When did these two got to know about this? Don't these two rest for a while? I was going to share everything with them tomorrow na! But no, they spoiled all my hardwork. Forget about impressing Sale Sahab, now I'll have to leave my bed, my study, my everything because I slept with this Chudail, Sale Sahab will think I still love her and will kick me out of this house with her as well." He thought crying to himself.