Chapter 14 - Destiny play it's games!

"I need to talk with Arnav.. I need to apologize to him.." Khushi said.

"Not now.." Shyam said.

"But why? Shyam you don't have any idea of what nonsense I blurted out to him in anger.. I thought he betrayed me.. I thought he made a fool out of me.. I thought he was with his sister in all this.. when he just truly loved me.. Anjali was behind all this.. You had already informed me that she was going to do something to separate us.. and still I like a fool broke my Arnav's heart.. Why couldn't I think for once that it was just Anjali's plan? Just why.. I destroyed everything Shyam.." she cried.

"I know everything Khushi.. but right now, Sale Sahab is very much hurt and angry with you.. He will not even want listen to what you've to say .. Let things calm down first.." Shyam said.

Khushi shut her eyes tightly sobbing, "Why did I do this?"

Shyam patted her head, "Everything will be alright Partner.. don't worry and don't just keep crying.. Think what will we do next.."

****************************************************************

Two days later..

"Bauji what's wrong with you? How can you decide this without asking me?" Khushi looked at her father in disbelief.

"So what should I do then? Like a helpless father watch you cry locked in your room without eating anything for that man who betrayed you!" Shashi asked sarcastically.

"Bauji Arnav didn't.."

"Enough Khushi.. I can't even bear to hear his name now.. It's decided now, NK is coming today.. You're going to meet him and if you both like each other.. Then we will get you both married.." Shashi said strictly.

"I'm not going to marry any NK or whatever.." Khushi said angrily and left upstairs to her room crying.

Shashi, Garima and Payal looked at each other.

"Is this plan going to work?" Garima asked.

"I just hope so it works!" Shashi sighed, "Whatever happened between Arnav and my Doll was very wrong.. I just hope our plan somehow unite them.."

"We did very wrong Shashi.. How could we accuse him without having proofs? We just believed what Khushi said and doubted on his character.. that day he came to meet Khushi, we kicked him out of the house and humiliated him so much.. I don't even know how to face him now.. I don't know if he will forgive us or not.." Garima cried.

"We really wronged Arnav.." Shashi mumbled and sidehugged his crying wife.

Payal looked at them sadly. After Khushi told her the truth and how she misunderstood Arnav because of Anjali. She immediately shared with Shashi and Garima, who guiltily decided to do something to unite both, Arnav and Khushi.

****************************************************************

Raizada mansion..

"Chote.." Anjali walked in Arnav's room smiling.

"Morning Di.." Arnav greeted her with expressionless face.

"What should I make for your breakfast?" Anjali asked.

"Anything Di.. HP is there right? He will cook for me.. Why are you taking trouble?" Arnav asked adjusting his tie.

Anjali came forward and helped him with his tie, "Your Di is still alive, can't I cook for you? I will always be here for you, whenever you need something, just say it to me.. I'm not like Khushi who just left you like that when she promised to stay with you for a lifetime.. Those who I love, I always stay by their side only!"