Chapter 4 - Arnav meets Khushi's family!

Gupta mansion..

"It's enough now Khushi.. if apply too much make up on your face then you will look like a ghost.." Shashi said sat on her bed with annoying pout on his face watching his daughter getting ready to meet with the Man who stole her heart.

"Bauji I just applied eye kohl till now.." Khushi widened her eyes staring at him through the dressing table mirror, "It this much make up for you?"

"Haan.." Shashi nodded.

"Bauji you're so smart.. I'm getting your game now, you don't want me to look beautiful when I go and meet Arnav right?" Khushi giggled watching her father's face turn to horror now that she found out his truth.

"What's even the use? You look beautiful with or without make up.. He will surely take you away from me!" Shashi rolled his eyes.

"Shashi app bhi na.. stop troubling your daughter, here she's getting ready and you're talking nonsense.." Garima came in shaking her head at her husband's childishness.

She walked towards Khushi and cupped her face smilingly.

"Shashi do you know who's going to be my son in law?.. A.. S...R.." Garima smirked proudly.

Shashi rolled his eyes boringly.

"Arnav Singh Raizada.. Wow what a royal and stylish name unlike yours boring name, Shashi Gupta.. it looks like I married a school principal.." Garima made a boring face.

Khushi giggled silently.

"What did you say? You're making fun of my name.. What about yours? It looks like you're everyone's mother.. Gari-MA!" Shashi frowned.

"Then why did you marry me if I'm your mother?" Garima mocked.

Khushi was controlling her laugh hearing this, she even forgot about her make up and got engrossed in their conversation.

"Why did you accept to marry your son?" he retorted.

"I'm getting to know now that my husband think of me as his mother.." she grinned answering him back.

"See what kind of mistake you're doing? First you married your son, now making Khushi also marry her brother.." Shashi said.

"Bauji Arnav is not my brother.." Khushi cried horrified.

"But your mother is everyone's mother, so she is Arnav's mother also and that makes him your brother na.." Shashi grinned.

Garima and Khushi looked at each other, then smirked and ran together taking the pillows on the bed, both attacked Shashi with pillows.

"Mother and daughter want to murder me today.. Payal bitiya where are you? Come to save your Bauji.." Shashi shouted trying to escape from their beatings.

Payal came running to Khushi's room, she rushed to her father and dragged him back, "What happened? Why are you beating Bauji?"

"Only because of someone called ASR.." Shashi complained.

"Seriously you both are fighting with Bauji because of that ASR.." Payal frowned.

Garima and Khushi looked at Payal confused.

Shashi smiled having support of his daughter.

"What do you mean Jiji?" Khushi asked.

"I should ask.. Why are you talking about that ill mannered man?" Payal raised her eyebrow in questioning expression.

"Because Khushi likes him!" Garima replied and Khushi nodded sadly that Payal was against it.

Shashi looked at Khushi's misty eyes, he walked towards her and side hugged her, "My baby your Bauji isn't against your wishes.. I'm just kidding with you.."