Chapter 15 - Broken hearts!

Anjali's room..

"Chote you want to talk with me urgently.. tell me what do you want to talk with me? I'm so happy that you left that Khushi and came here to talk with me!" Anjali said closing the door of her room smiling brightly, she's feeling victorious after seeing that Arnav came back to her.

"You mixed something on my drink on Akash's birthday party Di.." Arnav said.

"What? What are you saying? Are even in your senses? How can I do something like this to my own brother? Of course I would never do something like that with you Chote.." Anjali frowned trying to hide her disturbed expression.

"You made Khushi believe that I don't love her and I'm taking revenge for what she did initially with me by rejecting my designs.." Arnav continued.

"Chote.. Oh now I see.. Khushi doesn't want to marry the man her father chose for her, she still wants you so she cooked up this story to make you against me and put all the blame on me.. she's the one who left you, who humiliated you in front of her whole staff and broke up with you.. and I'm here with you by your side . despite every humiliation and insults you threw at your Di when you were dating Khushi.. And you still believe in that Khushi?" Anjali asked.

"Yes.. Despite everything she did with me.. I still believe in her only.." Arnav shouted.

"I can't believe this.. I wonder what black magic this girl did to you.." Anjali shook her head in disbelief. She felt a sharp pain in her heart when she heard him declaring that he believes in Khushi over her. This same moment her jealousy and enmity increased even more for Khushi.

"Oh come on Di.. Do you think I don't have brains? When I woke up, day after Akash's party, I couldn't remember anything except the scene where you offered me that juice.. then Khushi suddenly breaks up with me with no logic motive, I was wondering where did she got the idea that I was using her just because I wanted to revenge her.. but now it all makes sense.. after you made me drink that juice, you made accept the story you wanted Khushi to hear and believe and then she broke up with me.." Arnav said.

"Chote I.."

"Don't lie to me dammit.." Arnav barked making Anjali flinch as she shut her eyes tightly, "I don't want to hate you Di.. please don't make me hate you!"

"What will you gain by doing this? Why are you hell bent on destroying my life? You keep saying that you love me more than anything in this world, then why can't you see me happy?" he asked with moist eyes.

"I love you that's why I want you to have the best life partner Chote.." Anjali said cupping his face, "You aren't seeing it yet, but Khushi is not the right girl for you!"

"Di.. this is my life and I'm the only who knows who's right for me or not.. Why can't you get this straight in your head?" Arnav shoved her hands angrily.

"Chote.." Anjali walked forward and wanted to hold his shoulder.

Arnav took a step back, "I'm warning you Di.. this is the last time you did a cheap act like this with me, next time you repeat this.. you're going to lose me!"

"What are you saying Chote?" Anjali sobbed.

"I'm tired of all this now.. The two women I love the most in this world are the ones who broke my heart.. I'm broken, empty and hurt from inside Di.. but I don't know where to go to be consoled.. because the two of you in whose arms I find peace, are the ones who betrayed me.. who break my heart into tiny pieces.." Arnav chuckled painfully.

****************************************************************

At 7:20pm..

Arnav and Khushi reached at Raizada Mansion. Khushi was staring silently at Arnav who didn't even spoke a word with her during the journey.