Chapter 18 - ASR not sure?

After Sheetal shared what happened between them in the party few years back. Arnav left the kitchen lost in his thoughts.

Khushi followed him and Raizadas followed her as they expected Arnav to prove his innocence in this and tell them that Aarav isn't his son but all Arnav did was leave the kitchen without giving explanations to them.

Sheetal and Anjali smirked at each other and hi-five.

"Sheetal you're just awesome.. I love the way you handle everything.." Anjali smiled.

"Thanks Di.. I know I'm great.." Sheetal shrugged with a proud smile.

"By the way.. Why Chote didn't react to what you said? I mean.. He's ASR and he was not going to believe in your words so easily.." Anjali said confused.

"That's because he was really drunk in that party and when he woke up, he couldn't remember anything that happened.." Sheetal said.

************************************************************************
Arshi's room..

"WHAT?" the family freaked out. "But you don't drink Chote.." Nani managed to say equally shocked and confused.

"Some friends mixed alcohol in my juice that day.." Arnav said, "That's why I'm not sure if Aarav is my son or not.."

Khushi who was standing on their bed as whole Raizada family occupied their room except for Anjali, Sheetal and Aarav, frowned and hit Arnav's forehead, "Use your brains ASR!"

"What the.." he frowned.

"Can't you just see they're lying to you? I mean how can you doubt on yourself?.. I'm hundred percent sure Aarav isn't your son.. otherwise Sheetal would have told you before itself that she was pregnant of your child.. Why did she came back after all these years? Suddenly she reminded herself that Aarav has a father and he's ASR! Nonsense!" Khushi rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips.

"I agree with Ghar wali biwi.. You already have three women in your life.. Me, Your apartment wali biwi (Aman) and your ghar wali biwi (Khushi).. No need to add fourth one!" Akash said.

"Especially that witch Sheetal.. I mean like seriously.. Arnav jiiiii.." Khushi mimicked Sheetal and Akash laughed.

Arnav stare at both in disbelief, "Like seriously?"

Akash and Khushi stopped laughing immediately and plastered a serious look on their faces.

"You do have a point Khushi.. I'm also wondering why Sheetal came back suddenly with a child.. But I want to completely sure about this.." Arnav said.

"What sure Baby boy? Aarav does have same manners of yours.. but he doesn't share same look with you.. You both don't look like father and son.." Mami said.

"What is interesting is that he doesn't share same looks with Sheetal also" Shyam spoke his thoughts aloud.

"What do you mean?" Arnav asked.

"We're here na.. Just chill Arnav.. We will find out the truth and kick Sheetal out of this house!" Khushi said.

"We?" Arnav asked confused.

"Me, Live in girlfriend, Apartment wali biwi and Partner.." Khushi replied smiling.

"Who's your Partner?" he asked.

"Shyam.." Khushi pointed to Shyam. Shyam looked away with crying look, "Partner's gonna get me killed today! Shyam tu toh gaya aaj.. You made Sale Sahab's wife your partner.. You shouldn't have done that.. He will snatch my bed, my room and my study now.. I will live in streets now begging for money.. Hayee meri achi zindagi (Haye my good life) .. Bye bye!"