Chapter 10 - Partners in crime!

Shantivan..
Once they reached Arnav rushed to his Di's room and Khushi followed him.

His eyes moistened watching his sister on bed unconscious like this. He turned to Nani and brokenly asked, "What ha.. happened with Di?"

"After you left with Khushi, she came downstairs and started feeling dizzy.. she was crying a lot after fighting with you.. then she fainted.. Manorama called doctor immediately and now only she reached.." Nani said with tears in her eyes.

Arnav gulped his tears staring at Anjali being checked by the doctor while his family stood surrounding her in the room.

Khushi stood beside Shyam, "It's your wife that fainted.. Aren't you supposed to shed some tears even though they're fake?"

"She just closed her eyes and slept on the floor.. Do you call that fainting?" Shyam asked smirking.

Khushi gasped silently, "Does that mean she's acting?"

"Drama queen just did her special drama to get Chote's attention and fool each one of you!" Shyam shrugged, "But not me, because I know her antics so well.."

"I too was doubting it.." Khushi said.

"Oye oye Partner ji you're smart like me!" Shyam did happy dance.

Khushi glared at him.

"Kya yaar? You still think I'm bad man?" Shyam rolled his eyes, he took out a rakhi from his pocket, "I asked HP to buy this to tie especially on you!"

Khushi smiled a little.

"Do you still think I'm behind you now?" Shyam asked.

"No!" Khushi bit her lips and shook her head in no.

Meanwhile Anjali opened her eyes slowly gaining consciousness.

"Di.." Arnav called out worriedly.

Anjali stare at Arnav with moist eyes and was about to say something when Shyam literally jumped from his place and landed beside Anjali, sitting on bed.

"Rani Sahiba what happened to you? Do you know how much worried I was?" Shyam faked-cry out loudly and dramatically shedding tears, "Tell me na what happened?.. I didn't know what to do to make you fine.. oh, why didn't I think of this before? Rani Sahiba you know I could have kissed you like that prince kissed Aurora in Sleeping Beauty movie and you would have woke up with magic of my kiss.. Why didn't I think of this before? I could have saved you and money to pay the doctor with a magical kiss!" he pouted sadly.

Anjali and Arnav looked at him shocked to say such nonsense things in front of everyone.

Khushi giggled silently covering her mouth with her palms.

"Di how are you feeling now?" Arnav asked ignoring Shyam's talks.

"I'm feeling very weak Chote.." Anjali said in weak and tired tone, trying to look pale.

"Tumhe chumma doon kya? Fatafat se theek ho jaogi (Should I give you a kiss? You will be fine quickly)" Shyam asked.

Anjali widened her eyes, "Shyam ji what nonsense are you speaking?"

"Pathi kya pyaar aapko bakwas lag raha hai? (You're thinking your husband's love as rubbish?)" Shyam widened his eyes too.

"Just shut up okay.. Can't you see she just fainted and you're speaking nonsense here?" Arnav frowned.

"Sale Sahab app bhi.." Shyam placed his palm on his chest near his heart with shocked teary eyes, "Agar dharti meri maa hai, toh Rani Sahiba meri patni hai! Mujhe bhi uski fikar hai (If earth is my mother, then Anjali is my wife.. Even I'm worried for her)"