Chapter 14: Last day

It has been now a few weeks since then. A few weeks since the last Scare Games Event. A few weeks since Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan left Monsters University. A few weeks since the Oozma Kappa fraternity have entered the Scare Program. A few weeks.... such little few weeks.... and the end of the first year of the Scare Program for April and her class is almost over. During these few weeks passed, everything looked pretty normal and calm. 

The Oozma Kappas did integrate the Scare Program without issues. They felt themselves pretty good there. And with the training they got from Mike Wazowski back when they were playing for the Scare Games they sure weren't that much behind all the studies made so far at the beginning of the year. 

Randall on his side, has changed a lot since that last day of the Scare Games. He wasn't the adorable little chameleon nerd he was at the beginning of the year. He became pretty distant and greedy. He has been avoiding contact with everyone and now has got the habit of a true loner. He has grown a great hatred towards Sullivan, even though he isn't around here any longer, and towards those who knew him or were his friends. He doesn't hesitate to show it when the moment comes. 

The Roar Omega Roar on their cases, there hasn't been much going on for now. They have been assigned back the trophy of the last Scare Games since Sulley, from the Oozmas, has cheated for the team and so, due to the level Mike would have given out of scare, it would be appropriate to think that actually the winners were the RORs. Well, getting the trophy like this was a bit of a disgrace for them, since they have been out cheated and that everyone hasn't seen them win properly because of the OK. But still they accepted it. Now all Johnny is trying to do for his team is try to work harder and make his comrades better. He has to.... he's forced to.... 

But other than that, Johnny has grown pretty close with April. He has slowly but surely grown a friendship relation with her, even though he doesn't like to show it around his team or anyone else. They don't often talk to each other because of their own duties and work to do, but when they do its always pretty sympathetic, and not so unpleasant anymore. They don't usually talk about personal things, but they share some thoughts about previous days or moments. And knowing how Johnny is, he still can sometimes be pretty proud and sure of himself. He doesn't really accept advises on things. So they both just content themselves with opinions and thoughts. And Johnny kind of likes it that way, even though he wishes he wasn't this much of a proud smarmy that never listens.

Finally, April. For now, she doesn't complain about anything. Her few left weeks at the academy has been rather ok. She's been spending a lot of time with her brother during the weekends since he now could wander freely out of the hospital. It feels so great to be able to spend time with your own brother again after all this time. And now she could profit of his presence. As for school, she feels pretty well there too. She has good friends, which are the Oozma Kappas, and she goes on pretty well with Johnny. Now she's not sure if they can consider themselves as friends with Johnny's bad loner habits but she sure feels good around him, better than at the beginning. She's pretty sad and worried around Randall since he doesn't interact nor talk with her anymore. And if he does say or do something to her, it's always pretty mean. April wishes she could do something to help, but he always rejects her and doesn't let her approach him. If only....

Enough talking about feelings, huh? On this brand new day, and the second last day of this school year, April is making a new graffiti art piece in her room. Her lessons have ended up since a few minutes now and she wanted to spend a bit of time with graffitis. She had bought bigger backboards a few days ago to make bigger art pieces of graffiti. She is trying to spray out a monster dressed like a cool music dude with a radio box in one hand and the other hand making devil horns, walking aside from a brick wall with other graffitis. April concentrates in giving in the best pose of her monster and the best color composure to the art. She then takes a little break from it by admiring her art and trying to look at how far she has come with it.