Chapter 1:Mirha

Mirha's pov:

I stood in the living room, looking around for the last time before leaving. This was the place where I had spent the last 8 years of my life. Even though, there weren't many happy moments I could remember in this place, but.... there wasn't pain also. A few tears escaped my eyes, as the reality finally sank in. I was leaving my safe place.... I was going to a new place, to new people again.

"Its just a matter of few months ,then I will be 18 and free " I thought to myself, trying to control my tears. Just then the door bell rang, and after a few moments, Ayesha bi informed me about Mr Ibraahim's arrival. I wiped my face and took a few deep breathes and then went to the door. Ayesha bi was waiting there with my bags, weeping softly. I gave her a small sad smile. "I will be back soon. Take care of the house " I said. Ayesha bi held my hand, and I stiffened involuntarily, after all these years, at least I have learnt to bear her touch and not to pull away as if i was scalded, even though the feeling was just beneath the surface.

" Take care of yourself" she said patting my hand. I nodded my head, and slid my hand back without making her feel it.

"You can come to meet her anytime you want " Mr Ibraahim said and I finally turned my attention towards him. He was in his mid fifties standing just a bit away, I greeted him and then we were in his car. His house was in Islamabad, just at the distance of an hour or so.

On the way to his house, a lot of thoughts were running through my mind, I didnt know much about him or his family. He was just a man who came to visit my grandfather a few times a year, a man, my grandfather gave my responsibility to before passing away. Apparently, he was my grandfather's nephew, so there wasn't any difficulty when he became my guardian officially.

I discreetly looked in his direction,who was sitting beside the driver, I was on the backseat....Maybe, he felt my discomfort....

I focused on his profile, he looked kind, but... I have learnt a long time ago, not to go on faces. Even a devil could come in angel's face, and he was a man..."I definitely cant trust him"i thought to myself as i pulled my backpack closer to myself. There was a knife in it, Something which made me feel a bit safe from years, It was my only hope....

I was pulled out of my thoughts, when the car stopped in the driveway of a big house. It was beautiful, with all its light beauty.

"Lets go inside " Mr Ibraahim told me with a soft smile. His smiles looked genuine.... but I was still vary.

I got out of the car , holding my backpack. Mr Ibraahim waited till I was beside him.I wrapped my shawl tighter around me as we walked in.

The house was as beautiful from the inside as it was from outside. The interior was done in light colors, radiating peace. We talked towards the living room, where a maid was busy dusting the table.

The maid greeted us quickly standing up, I could feel her curiosity in her gaze. " Do you want something to drink or eat?"Mr ibraahim asked turning towards me.

"No... " I stopped realizing how tiny my voice came out. I cleared my throat " no, I am fine " I said a bit loudly. Just then, I saw a guy coming from the left side of the living room. He was a complete copy of Mr Ibraahim, just younger and more muscular.

" Saad,come here." Mr Ibraahim called him, and as he got closer, I realized his eye color was also different, icy grey and to my bad luck, he was glaring towards me, as if he wanted to kill me right there.

"He is my son, Saad Ibraahim "Mr Ibraahim introduced him."Greet her, she is Mirha. I have told you about her a few days ago " Mr Ibraahim told his son making me look at him, but the glare coming from his side was so strong, it kept diverting my attention.I fisted my hand, digging my nails into my palms, wishing his gaze to move from me.

" get comfortable, its also your house now " Mr ibraahim said after a few moments, I was turning more and more uncomfortable with that hateful gaze on me.

"Hira, show her the room ."He told the maid, and I was glad when we went upstairs. I released a deep breathe when I was finally away from that burning gaze.

"why was there so much hatred in his gaze?...." I thought to myself, knowing that I have never met him before in my life. Hira showed me the room. I realized that she had a cheerful personality as she told me about the house, about Mr Ibraahim and Mr Saad. She was telling me about their schedules etc.

"Isn't there any lady in the house ?" I asked her sitting on the bed. It was a beautiful room with white interior just like downstairs, A white bedding was placed on the bed.

"Theres only Mr Saad's grandma. Her room is downstairs, she is taking a nap right now, you will meet her on dinner. His mother died when he was young. Mr Ibraahim didn't remarry, so Mr Saad remained the only child."Hira gave me a detailed answer again, a small smile came on my face .There weren't many people, who got to be as cheerful in life as her.

---------------------------------
Me uljhnon kaa shikaar hun

Meri zaat ko aky tu sehl kr. ...

_____________
Salaam readers! Heres the update.❤️❤️❤️❤️