chapter 16

Mirha's pov:

I was taking out my night suit, when someone knocked on the door. "yes"I asked ?

"Mam! Mr Saad has sent your things "I opened the door and took the things from her. 

I was thankful, that he at least remembered to get my things. I wasn't expecting it from him. 

I placed all the things on the table, " I will pay him tomorrow" I thought to myself and then went to get ready for bed.

------------

Next morning, I saw him on breakfast, but I didn't have the courage to call him in front of Mr ibraahim " what if he ended up insulting me ?" this only thought kept my lips shut.

Mr Ibraahim and Mr rude went to the study afterwards, Mr Ibraahim wanted to discuss some things with him.

I also went to my room thinking that I could talk to him later. But to my bad luck, he went to his room right after lunch. I was pacing around my room thinking about what to do. 

"I should just go and pay him. Its day time, he won't try to do anything.... hopefully " I thought to myself and then took out some cash from my wallet. 

I climbed up the stairs quickly, but then my whole bravery evaporated. All the possibilities and what he could do to me were finally coming to my mind. I stood in the middle of the corridor, trying to decide if I should go ahead or return to my room. 

A gasp left my mouth when the door to his room opened, he raised an eyebrow seeing me there. I took a small step back, the idea of returning was a lot more enchanting now. 

"What are you doing here ?" He asked me moving closer.

"N--- "I took another step back involuntarily, "I just came to pay you for the things you got me" I said quickly gathering all my courage, as I forwarded the hand with notes in it. I kept my eyes on my hand knowing that I won't be able to continue if I looked at him.

Saad's pov:

I looked at her bowed head for some long moments, tying to contemplate what to do with her. She finally raised her hear, when I didn't say anything to her. 

"Have I asked you to do it?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow , indicating towards the cash in her hand. 

"No, but.... "she started but quieted down when I took a step closer to her. Now only the distance of two steps was left between us.

"P-Please don't come any closer... " She asked as she closed her eyes tightly, froze in her place. 

"I will stop torturing you. I have a deal for you." I said out of the blue, making her open her eyes. 

"You wont....You won't touch me ?" She asked me with so much hope, a part of me wanted to shatter her hope right there. 

"No. You will spend two hours with me after dinner on this floor and I will stop torturing you" I told her the deal, but the way her eyes got bigger, I knew that she was taking it wrongly.

"I won't touch you forcefully "I informed her with an eyeroll. I never needed to force myself on a girl, and I would prefer dying before I had to. 

"Then.... "she looked at me questioningly.

"It would be for me to decide, I could make you do my works or whatever I want in this time."

"What will I say to uncle Ibraahim and dado?" she raised a point.

Anything, Your classes are starting from tomorrow, tell them that you need help in your theory subjects. Anything."I shrugged" So, Are you going to accept the deal or not ?" I asked her, done with this discussion. 

She took some seconds to make her decision. She finally nodded her head "Deal"

"Now go to your room" I told her and she turned still thinking about something. She turned back abruptly and forwarded her hand towards me again" This" A whisper left her mouth. 

My eyebrows got pulled together. "What have I just said?" I asked her, the expressions on my face made her turn quickly and she was in her room in less than a minute.

I also headed downstairs, I was on my way to the poolside before she made me stop......

------------------------
Mene sbar kr lia he
Ye soch kr k ik or jahan he
Jahan hm phir milenge ,
Phir muhbt hogi ,
Phir maang lenge tumko
Na zamany ka khof hoga,
na r kisi ka saath
Phir maang lenge tumko......
______________

Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️