Chapter 9: Mirha

Mirha's pov:
Tears started falling again, as I fell on the bed after locking the door. The last few hours kept running through my head, I hugged myself tightly.

"I will be fine..... I survived ..... I survived this also... Nothing is going to make me break."I told myself, even when I knew that I was broken in more ways than one. There was no other option. I had to console myself as I knew there was no one else who would do it..... I had no one to tell me it was going to be okay, except for myself.

I fell asleep crying.It felt like it had barely been a few minutes, since I fell asleep when I heard persistent knocking on the door. 

I looked towards the window, the day had come out. I tried to get up, but my head felt heavy and my whole body was paining. 

 "who..." I asked but it was nothing more than a whisper.... 

" Mam! Mirha! " I recognized it was Hira's voice. 

" Sleeping...! " this time I said with all my energy as I hoped that she would listen and leave me alone. My eyes were already getting droopy. I sighed a breath of relief as I didn't hear anything more and closed my eyes, It barely took me a few seconds to fall asleep again. 

-------------------

Saad's pov:

I was on the stairs when I saw the maid come towards my floor looking worried. 

She barely halted a step away from me, as she finally focused in front of her. "Sir!" 

"What happened ?" I asked with calmness.

"Mirha mam isn't opening her door, she said sleeping" she was rubbing her hands together , a clear sign of her stress. 

"So, what's their to worry, if she wants to sleep some more." I lifted an eyebrow, questioningly.

"Sir, she replied after atleast 10 minutes of continuous knocking and then too her voice felt weak and hoarse.I don't think, she is well " She informed me, making a frown appear on my forehead. 

"I will check on her" I said as I returned towards my room. I quickly took the key of her room from my bedside drawer and went to her room. The maid followed me. "Don't you have anything to do ? Go, I will call, if I want something! " I lifted an eyebrow when she looked reluctant to move. 

I unlocked the door, and stilled when I found her asleep on the bed , looking disheveled. My frown just got deeper as I moved closer to her. 

Her face red, a bit swollen from crying. There was dried blood on her sleeves in the form of long streaks. I touched her wrist, wanting to know how she got it, 2 things made me halt. One that she was burning in fever and second was the dried blood in her finger nails. I lifted her sleeve slowly and it became clear. She had scratched herself.... badly enough to bleed.

I left her arm and called downstairs, thankfully, it was that maid Hira who picked up. 

"Get some light breakfast and medicine box to her room" I said and ended the call. Thankfully, there was still some time in breakfast. 

The maid came in a few minutes with milk, bread and some other items along with the medicine box. 

"Place them on the side table." I instructed her .

"Wake her" I ordered further and the maid followed. 

Mirha moved away as soon as she opened her eyes from Hira's touch making me frown again. It wasn't the first time, I had seen pull away from people's touch and the slight flicks of horror on her face weren't hidden from me also. 

"Eat something, you need to take medicine. " I said in a cold tone. Her eyes finally found me. 

Her lower lip trembled but the fierceness in her eyes remained. She looked at Hira and me suspiciously. "is it another prank ?" she asked.

"I am extremely sorry....." the maid said as she started crying. Annoying!!!!

"Its not a prank. You have fever and you need to take medicine. And about yesterday.... It was all my doing, I made her do it."I said as I tapped my foot impatiently.

" Feed her" I glared towards the maid, who took the tray and passed towards Mirha.

"Leave.. I dont want to eat anything right now " She said in a barely there voice. I rolled my eyes," Eat and I will leave!" I said firmly.

She looked at me with barely focused eyes and then took a piece of bread. She finished it hardly. I sighed and started taking out pills she needed to eat.

---------------------

Hmari khamoshi se hmare jazbon ko mt naapie

Hmne tofaan e gham ko kbse mojzan kr rkha he......

______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️