Chapter 45:Saad

Saad's pov:

I pulled the blanket a little to wake Mirha up, but she only groaned trying to pull it on her face.

"Mirha, wake up" I told her and barely got a groan in response.

"Lemme sleep... my hand is already hurt, I don't think, I can exercise today" she extended her hurt hand towards me barely opening her eyes, I raised an eyebrow, barely controlling my laughter. Was she really using these tactics with me? 

"Okay, sleep" I placed a kiss on the bandage and decided to let it go. I was awarded with a dazzling smile and then she was out in a minute again. 

I shook my head and went downstairs to exercise. 

I woke her up, once, I was done with the shower. I did the dressing of her hand again, once she came out. 

She was struggling to bind them with one hand, combing them was a task in itself.

"leave, I will do it"I told her moving behind her. I combed her dried hair and pulled them into a pony tail.

"Okay?" I asked her wanting to know, if she was comfortable. 

"Yes" she nodded and picked her backpack. I have taken out everything she didn't need today, not wanting her to carry unnecessary weight. "Don't use your injured hand for anything. If you will keep using it, it would take longer for the wound to heal." I patted the baby hair a bit, so they were more in control.

Mirha looked up at me, the emotion in her eyes made me stop. It was joy, joy in the purest form I could see there. She was liking my care, what she didn't know that it was me, grateful that she was letting me do it.

"Let's go" I held her hand and took her to the dining area. 

-------

Mirha's pov:

Saad came to my classroom at off time like usual. I was still packing my things which were scattered on my desk, or at least trying to with one hand. I still didn't have any friends, everyone avoided talking to me after what had happened with Rimsha's friend and how I was, and I also didn't put any effort in making them liking me. 

Saad took the backpack from me and started putting my things in it."You didn't use your left hand right?" He asked standing in front of me directly. I shook my head, biting my lip softly, his closeness has started affecting me lately. His scent, his warmth, it all made me feel warm inside. I could feel my ears turning red as he kept staring down at me. 

"Good girl" he murmured and slowly moved his hand towards my ear. My heartbeat sped to another height realizing his care, no one had taken time with me before, time in making me feel comfortable or safe.

My eyes closed as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and then held my ear lobe between his thumb and forefinger, massaging it softly.

"Do you want to eat out, today?" he asked making me open my eyes. 

"Maybe tomorrow?.. I am feeling tired" I spoke and realized how deep my voice had gotten. I cleared my throat, wishing for it to go lighter. 

"Okay, lets go home" he nodded and we headed home. 

After eating a little, I fell asleep quickly. 

Next day, lunch was eaten at home, but Saad made sure to take me out in the evening, he took me a mall to get me things I wanted and then we had dinner in Monal, I was mesmerized by the view it offered. Saad had kept his arm around me in every public place, acting as a shield, making sure no one touched me even by mistake. It was a bit difficult to get used to his arm around me in the beginning, but as the time passed, it stopped making me alert. It was quite late by the time we returned. 

On saturday morning, I spent a good amount of time with dado. Then, headed towards my own room, I spent sometime reading a book. But soon, it bored me out too. Saad had been locked in his office since Morning, he even got the lunch brought to his office as I ate alone with dado. 

I was done waiting around 3 pm. I stood up and headed towards his room, didn't caring if I was going to disturb him. 

I opened his office door after knocking and found him sitting on the sofa, with the laptop on his thighs as he had straightened his legs on the table in front of him.

Saad's pov"

I lifted my head to see who entered when I hadn't given permission, only to find Mirha standing there. There was boredom dripping from her face along with mild irritation. She came towards me and stood right in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked, making her sit on the sofa ,holding her hand. "I am bored. You have been working since morning, aren't you tired" she asked with a slight pout. 

"I will be free in an hour or two. I need to get this done for Monday." I pointed towards the laptop, but only got a sadder pout in return. 

"You couldn't find anything interesting to do?"I asked pushing my laptop a bit back, wanting her to know that she was my first priority. 

"I called Rabia bi, I read a magazine, I am not feeling sleepy and there's nothing to do. Dado is in her room to take a nap, maids are busy doing their work and I can't paint." She extended her hand toward me, It was healing nicely, but still wasn't good to be used yet. 

I took her hand and pulled her so that she was right beside me. "Okay...... and you have come to check on me if I was as bored as you ?" I asked pulling the laptop closer. I watched as she tried to understand the worksheet I had opened on the laptop. It had got her interest.

"Sit with me, I will explain to you while I work okay?" I told her with a smile and started working.

--------------------------------------

Hazaron shikwy, lakhon shikayten

Mere lb khamosh, mere gird sannata he......

__________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Be ready for a twist🌚