Chapter 28:Saad

Saad's pov:

"Feed her some sweet" Aunt said with mischief in her eyes, I could see teasing smiles from those two idiots too. They were way more excited than me to see my wife, to finally know who she was. I mentally smirked already imagining their faces after seeing her. 

The stiffness in Mirha's shoulders increased just a bit more. "Relax" I whispered to her as I moved my hands to lift her veil. As I lifted her veil, I felt my chest tightening again, from the slight trembling of her chin to her lowered lashes, everything was doing something to me, making me crazy.

I placed the Red dupatta on her head, readjusting it so it didn't fall on her face. I took a piece of sweet and brought it near her face, She finally lifted her eyes as she took a small bite. Her eyes were red, indicating that she cried even after I had told her not to worry. 

"Feed me, now" I told her, looking directly in her eyes. I wanted to be angry about her crying even after my reassurances, but seeing her sitting there all mine and looking so heavenly, I just couldn't do it.

"Heavenly?" In the back of my head I knew she was pretty, but I have seen prettier ones and never found them heavenly or even worth my second glance. 

Instead of taking a piece from the plate, she took the one I had fed her from my hand and brought it near my mouth. I ate from her hand, from the place she had eaten from. It felt..... different, but definitely not bad. 

When I finally turned my head forward, I saw my two friends standing like statues looking at me and Mirha. Affan was the first one to get out of his shock, he narrowed his eyes at me. I lifted my eyebrow, knowing that they weren't going to say anything with everyone around. Soon food was served, Mirha didn't eat more than a few spoons, I also didn't say anything, guessing her nervousness.

After dinner, everyone went home, except for my aunt and Altamash and his wife. Everyone was tired and ready to go to their rooms after the hectic day. Maid came towards Mirha, to take her upstairs. 

"My room" I said making it clear that I wasn't kidding when I said that I wanted this to be a real marriage. 

I didn't look at Mirha, knowing that she might make my decision change. Dad just shook his head but didn't say anything, Dado didn't seem bothered. She headed to her room, directing the maids to take care of everything. Aunt and her family also went to the rooms prepared for them.

My phone rang, the call was from the police officer "Sir, We have found the car you told us about, the man was also found, he confessed that he was involved with the sniper but they aren't willing to say the names of their master. We have beat them to unconsciousness, but still no words. They keep saying that it was for robbery, but its definitely a lie, not even a stupidest robber would try to attack like this" he said giving me a headache. 

"Okay! Do what you need to do" I said ending the call, I wasn't worried about her uncles anymore.

I headed towards my floor. Hira exited the room as I entered, Mirha was sitting on the bed looking nervous and ready to cry any moment. She stood up as soon as I closed the door. 

"I -I don't want all this... I want to go back to my room" She told me with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Mirha! phupo is also here. Don't make a joke out of me by doing all this" I told her, not able to bare her shining eyes with tears. 

She looked down and I saw tears slipping on her cheeks.

I took hold of a strand of her hair and pulled it lightly, making her lift her face."I said that I won't hurt you, why are you crying then? Have I ever gone back on my words , butterfly?" I asked looking in her eyes, at that moment, I wanted nothing more than wiping her tears with my own fingers, but I stifled the urge. 

She shook her head, seeming unfocused looking in my eyes. "then ?" I asked and she wiped her cheeks. She was looking unsure, a lot of questions lurked in her eyes. 

"Go and get ready for bed now. And don't cry anymore, okay?" I kept my eyes on hers. 

She nodded and then blinked a few times before turning towards the sofa on which her things were placed. Hira must had placed her clothes for the night there, so that she won't have any problem.

I also went to the dressing room, whose one door was attached to the bathroom. I went to the sofa, when she returned, she stood in the middle of room, looking nervous. 

"Sleep on the bed. I will sleep here" I told her indicating towards the sofa. I wasn't planning to force her to share the bed with me. I didn't want to invade her personal space when she didn't even completely trust me.

She nodded quickly and headed towards the bed seeming relieved. I lowered the lights and started reading the material I had in my phone. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. I smiled shaking my head, she didn't trust me to stay with me in this room, but she trusted me enough to sleep around me without any inhibitions..............

----------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update<3