💜Patient With You💜

"And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know"

____________

Author's pov

Y/n felt her heart beat skipped a beat where as her breathing rate halted when his cold gaze fell on her .

Jk stared at her for a brief moment with his extra soul throbbing gaze and than averted his gaze to other employees.

"Good Morning... Everyone.. " He retorted sternly while scanning the face of every single employee present there making some of them afraid and some attentive by his cold and dark aura.

"I hope you all came here with the purpose of achieving something and I am very much favor of it but many of you may still may not know that why they came here so if someone among all of you falls under this category than you're free to leave this place right here right now.. The door is behind me..

Because a person with out aim is worthless for me and I don't want anyone like that to be working under my Company so if you want to leave than you can...." Jk stated coldly making everyone gasped and Krystal to frowned watching and hearing his rude behavior.

"So any of want to leave..? " He asked but none of them moved a little from there places and stood stir at their places making Jk to raised his one brow.

"Hmmm... So none of you wants to leave that means you all have some purpose to Achieve here ,perfect..

But if not and you're still standing here and I find about that than the consequences won't be good for that person . " Jk stated scanning everyone's faces and again his rude gaze stopped at her who was already glaring at him.

"And for all those persons who will be associated with that person in any way. " He spat making her scoffed realising he was indirectly threatening her with her friend..

A little amused grin crept on his face watching her annoyed reaction and he again diverted his gaze and spoke.

"So I hope you all get my point.? "

"Yes... Mr Jeon.. " Everyone spoke making him to raised his brow in amazement.

"Perfect than so let's began for what we all gathered here.. Shall we.? " He spoke making everyone nodded.

And there stood Krystal who flared her nostrils hearing him and whispered to Jia.

"Than what the hell he was doing from the past 10 minutes , teaching us how to sing a song..? "

"Aye.. Krystal shut up... " Jia replied making Y/n to rolled her eyes and again looked at the stage where she found him already staring at her.

"So... If you all are willing to work here than I think I should personally acquainted you all with the most important rule for working here which I hope you all will follow because you have to. " He stated .

And she got more annoyed hearing his taunting words..

"So for working in my company you have to follow and take care of 2 things " He spoke lifting his two fingers

"No.1 is Respect... I hate disrespect and it's the least thing I tolerated. So keep it in your mind never to disrespect me or my people working here ... " He spat while staring at her and she knew very well to whom he was throwing that making her to glared at him.

"And no. 2 obedience..because I loathe disobedience and specially the person who dare to perform it in front of me.. "

Krystal chewed her inner cheek because its the only thing she showed him through her entire life and nobody could changed that.