💜Stuck With You💜

"So lock the door
And throw out the key
Can't fight this no more
It's just you and me
And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you"

Author's Pov

"Someone named... Mr Kim Taehyung... "

Jungkook got a little startled hearing those words from Ava..

"Taehyung..?? " He further queried to which she nodded at him which made Jungkook to sighed..

"Ok... Tell him to sit down and take care of him, I'll be there in a couple of minutes.. "

Ava inclined him by motioning her head and then left making Jungkook to turned around and then got inside the room.

He walked towards the bed and then found her peacefully sleeping there which made him to softly beamed and then covered her body with the duvet carefully and then walked out from her room..

Jungkook marched towards his main hall where he saw Taehyung sitting on a sofa and then he got up when his eyes fell on him..

"Mr Jeon... " Taehyung stated which made Jungkook to walked towards him.

"I am sorry to came here unannounced.. "

"It's ok.. Mr Kim.. Please have a seat... " Jungkook said gesturing him to sit on the sofa but Taehyung denied him.

"No.. Thank you.. Mr Jeon but I am just here to meet Krystal... "

Jungkook got stunned at his words that how did he get to know where Krystal was living which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"I know, you must be thinking that how I know about where she live.. Actually before coming here, I went to your company for getting her address from you but there I got to know that she lives with you and you're her  GUARDIAN... "

Taehyung explained which made Jungkook to nod in understanding because he could clearly see the genuine concern in Taehyung's eyes for her..

"I am sorry Mr Jeon for what happened last night.. I need to apologize to her and somehow to you too because everyone's safety was my responsibility last night and I.. "

"Don't blame yourself Mr Kim for anything because it was definitely not your fault but that disgusting ba#tard's... " Jungkook uttered through slightly gritted teeth remembering about Mr Park's face..

"Don't worry Mr Jeon, I have made sure that he is going to get punished for what he did last night.. He's under police custody and I've charged strict legal actions against him... "

Jungkook slowly bobbed his head in his reply and spoke

"Thank you Mr Kim but don't let the investigation to reach Krystal because she... "

"I know Mr Jeon and don't worry, nobody and nothing is ever going to bother her or you about this incident ever again. I have made sure about it.. "
"Thanks.. " Jungkook replied making Taehyung to nod and asked.

"So, how's she now..? Can I meet her..? "

Jungkook swallowed at his question and then slowly shrugged his head.

"I am sorry but you can't right now because she's still sleeping and I don't want to interrupt her sleep as she needs it right now the most.. " Jungkook stated because her health was his main priority, more than anything or anyone.

Taehyung reluctantly sighed but nodded in agreement..

"It's okay, I can understand you and your concern.. It's just I wanted to apologize to her and wanted to know about her health but it's okay, I'll meet her another time... "