💜For You💜

"Been waiting for a lifetime for you
Been breaking for a lifetime for you
I wasn't looking for love 'til I found you
Ooh na-na ayy yes
For love, 'til I found you, oh "

Author's pov

Jungkook's breathing hitched where as he felt his blood ran cold watching the blood stains on her skirt and on the chair where as she was crying her heart out against his chest because of the totally unfamiliar and new sensation in her entire body specially in her lower region and her stomach started to crunch terribly making her to hissed in pain..

His eyes bewildered where as his heart ached hearing her painful groaning. She clutched his arms more tightly while shredding her tears where as panic and anxiety started taken over her entire self and extreme amount of worry washed over him witnessing her trembling while her breathing rate halted.

"Krystal... Krystal... Calm down don't panic..please.. " He stated cupping her face but she continued to shiver and breathing frantically making him more tensed.

"Krystal please take deep breathes and calm down there's nothing to get worried please... Please.. Calm down.. " He spoke trying to calmed her down but her anxiety was already peaking its high making her breathing more abnormal and her entire lower region started to ached more badly making her legs to gave up.

She was ready to fell but he held her tightly in his embrace and her entire vision started becoming black and blurry due to her pain and anxiety. So she slowly closed her eyes and went to her deep conscious on his chest..

After an hour

"She get afraid bearing her stomach cramps of her menarche so that's why she panicked but don't worry I gave her the injection she will wake up in a couple of hours... Mr Jeon... " The doctor said closing his medicine's briefcase and than looked towards Jungkook who was staring at Krystal who was laying on her bed still unconscious..

"Don't worry Mr Jeon.. She is completely fine. I checked it and I took her blood sample for some tests and I'll give you the reports tomorrow other than that she is completely fine but just a little weak because of her disorder... " The doctor retorted making Jk sighed..

"She is really fine na doctor...? " He asked still worried.

"Yes Mr Jeon trust me she is totally fine and it's a very good thing for her health that she got her menarche because I thought she is suffering from Amenorrhea because of her disorder and taking extreme amount of stress and getting weaker but she got it and that's a very good thing for a female.. " Doctor retorted trying to assured Jungkook making him again averted his gaze towards her closed eyes and sighed.

(A/n:Amenorrhea is a condition where girls get their period late or sometimes never get them because of stress or any other health or mental issues..)

"Ok...and Any more precautions for what she should eat or do... " Jk asked

"No... Mr Jeon there's no need for that but just make sure that she is happy because at this time a girl needs her mother the most but...."

Jk's heart clenched hearing doctor's words and he understood it too.. So he clutched Jk's shoulder and spoke

"But don't worry Mr Jeon , I know you will take better care of her because I am seeing you from the past 4 years and being your family doctor I know how beautifully and preciously you took care of her like a guardian and I know in future you will too so don't worry she will be alright with your support and care .. "

Jk nodded his head slowly making the doctor smiled a little

"And One more thing she is going through this very important stage of her puberty so Her body will develop some more changes like her behavior and mood swings and she is going to feel it more because of her over sensitive nature and emotions but it's pretty normal for any girl and with the passage of time she will completely adjusted to it so take care of that too .. "