💜Cherish You💜

"Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me cause I
I do Cherish you
For the rest of my life"

Author's pov

The rays of the sunlight coming through the glass window fell on his closed and peacefully sleeping eyes making him to slowly opened them and an alluring smile crept on his face recalling their last night's beautiful and precious moments. He tossed his head around to get a glimpse of his everything's beautiful face but his eyes widened and his chest clenched terribly when he saw her sitting on the edge of the bed ,her small naked body covered with the duvet while she was hugging her knees tightly and burying her face in between them.

He immediately got up and leaned closer to her and gently touched her naked shoulder like she was made up off glass which would break.

But his eyes bewildered when he saw her flinching terribly and while hanging her head low she immediately wiped her face secretly which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Krystal... " He stated with his deep and morning raspy voice making her to slowly took her upward and he felt his chest tightened watching her beautiful oceanic eyes to turned puffy and red which were indicating she was crying for a lot while ago.

"G.. Good morning.. " She spoke in almost soft and inaudible voice  and his heart turned heavy watching her trying to showed him a fake tiny smile in which she failed badly because her eyes started betraying her.

Krystal immediately looked down and blinked her eyes in order to controlled her tears from coming out until she felt his warm palms to cupped her cheeky softly and made her to look upward at him.

And her heart felt a sting watching the guilt and hurt in his dark orbs.

"I am sorry for hurting you last night. "

Her eyes turned more heavy with tears hearing his words and realising how much he knew and cared about her more than her own self. That he understood just by watching her that she was in pain but she didn't want him to felt guilt or responsible for anything because whatever happened she desired it and didn't regret for a single second

So she softly shrugged her head

"I.. I am fine.. Don't worry.. " She spoke still trying to smile but she knew her words didn't buy him because she knew he could read her like an open book so she immediately tossed her head around and than tried to get up but badly hissed in pain because of the extreme burning sensation in her entire lower region.

And he felt like his soul clenched witnessing her hurting state.

Krystal painfully gulped and again tried to get up but halted when he grabbed her wrist stopping her from further moving and got more closer to her.

She tried to look everywhere other than him because she knew if she did than she would break badly which would hurt him and she didn't want that.

She looked down and started tossing her gaze in order to controlled her tears but her heart clenched badly when he again softly cupped her face and her teary gaze fell on his eyes which turned glossy too watching her .

She both stared at each other's eyes with their broken gazes until it became impossible for her to endured her physical and mental pain. So she surrounded her both arms around his neck and collided her bare body with his naked one and busted out on her tears.

He too caged her back gently yet Possessively and closed his eyes because he knew that she was in pain that it was hurting her especially because of her weak and over sensitive body. And somehow he was responsible for it too but she was too pure and innocent that she didn't want him to felt the guilt of hurting her and tried to hide it.