💜Understand You💜

"There are things I might ask
I don't need to

Can't you tell I'm telling you
That I want to
Understand you"

Author's Pov

"Yummy.. It's really very tasty Nini... And thank you so much for bringing the dinner in my room..."

Krystal stated chewing her food happily making Ava to smiled who was sitting beside Krystal on her bed..

"No worries my child. I knew it my Krystal must be tired after her busy day at her work... "

Krystal cutely smiled and than continued eating her food..

"Ok you finished your dinner and I'll go and get your big glass of milk.... " Ava spoke getting up from the bed but her eyes widened hearing her.

"Yuk.. No.. Not tonight.. I don't want to drink milk.. It smells very bad Nini... No not tonight please... "

Ava chuckled watching the cute frown on her face because she knew how much Krystal hated drinking milk.

"No.. Krystal you have to drink it because it is strictly suggested by your doctor for your health so no leniency about it.. "

Krystal furrowed her brows hearing her Nini and spoke in annoyance

"That little piece of shit... He just not only squeezed my cheeks and gave me those bitter medicines but this disgusting suggestions too"

Krystal said getting annoyed but soon realised her own bad words by watching Ava's raised brow and crossed arms.

"Language young lady... "

Krystal gave an innocent smile to her and said

"Sorry Nini... " She apologized showing her pleading eyes.

"Good ok now finished your dinner and your punishment for using bad words is  now you have to drink 2 glasses of milk... "

Krystal's eyes widened more hearing that..

"No.. No sorry.. I won't curse him ever again please Nini not 2 glasses than I'll surely puke on my bed please... "

She stated terrified making Ava to chuckled..

"Fine but only for this time and next time I heard you cursing I am going to give you 3 glasses to finish...okay "

Krystal immediately bobbed her head

" Okay..."

and again started eating her food and with a smile Ava left her room..

Krystal took the bowl of chicken soup and licked her lips by watching it because it was her favorite so without  wasting any more time, she started consuming it and than she saw her phone notification to popped up which was laying a little far from her on the bed..

She scoffed and ignored it because nothing was more than food but again her phone beeped which made her annoyed so she stretched her arm in order to grabbed it but in that process a little amount of soup fell on her plain white tank top making it stained.

Krystal cursed under her breath and side aside her dinner and than got up from her bed and than grabbed her phone.

She saw 2 pictures of  some dresses which were sent by her one and only best friend, Jia which made Krystal to frowned.

Because she thought it was something important but here it was her best friend sending her, images of her new outfits for which she ruined her clothes by soup.