💜Without You💜

"You said that we would always be
Without you I feel lost at sea
Through the darkness you'd hide with me
Like the wind we'd be wild and free"

Author's Pov

"Taehyung.... "

Krystal spoke a little bewildered watching the person standing in front of her eyes where as Jungkook looked at him a little Untidily too witnessing him there at that time .

Taehyung smiled gently and walked towards them.

"Hello Mr Jeon.. " He said extending his hand to which Jungkook took it and shake it .

"Hello Mr Kim.... "

Taehyung grinned sternly and looked at Krystal who was still looking at him befuddled. His smile broaden watching her cute confused face.

"Well hello to you too my new favorite person... "

Taehyung said beaming while giving his hand for a shake to Krystal to which she blinked her lashes and shrugged herself and collided her palm with his.

"Hello.... Mr Kim.... "

"Krystal I already told you yesterday that no need for formalities and after our coffee meeting there's definitely no need for it... " Taehyung spoke to which she smiled and nodded and than her gaze averted towards him who was glaring at Taehyung's and her still collided palms.

Krystal gulped and took her hand back respectfully and than smiled softly..

"Ok well am I interrupting something here with the boss and his employee..? "

Taehyung asked after witnessing Jungkook's dangerously calm stature and Krystal's uneasiness..

Krystal looked at him and tried to answer him but.

"No Mr Kim I am just telling Miss Wilson not to use her phone on the working hours... " Jungkook spoke sternly making her to gulped.

"But by the way.... No offense Mr Kim but I don't remember having any meeting with you today.. So... "

"Well none taken Mr Jeon and I am apologizing for coming uninformed... Actually I came here for business and a little personal purpose today... " Taehyung replied to which Jungkook knitted his brows.

"Personal Purpose...? "

"Yes... " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"Tonight I am organising a party for getting a huge success in my new dealing with Park enterprises.. And I got to know that Jeon and Park enterprises are also going to collaborate in a deal so it will be a good thing if we all meet tonight so I came here to invite you personally Mr Jeon so that all 3 of the companies got more associated with each other on a good level.. "

Taehyung spoke non manually to which Jungkook huffed and nodded.

"Congratulation Mr Kim on your deal and I got this invitation from the Park's too so I'll gladly attend this gathering after you both are my good business partners. "

Taehyung nodded with a smile and looked at Krystal who was staring at both the men monotonously making Taehyung chuckled.

"Look like we bored your cute employee with our too professional chit chat Mr Jeon.. " Taehyung stated to which Krystal immediately shrugged her head and tried to speak

"No it's... "

"I think you should get back to your work Miss Wilson.. Your lunch got over a lot while ago.. " Jungkook said halting her words while looking at her a little coldly to which she suspired because she exactly knew why so she nodded.