💜I promise you💜

"Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down"

Author's pov

"I Desire You, my Desire... "

A beautiful crimson shade of red appeared on her cheeks hearing his words and unknowingly her heart started to beat more faster making her to slowly parted her lips in anticipation.

But her breathing hitched and a shiver ran down her spine when he slowly pushed his tongue inside her mouth and started devouring it gently making her heart to got 1000 of unidentifiable emotions and feelings which were totally foreign to her and made her a little afraid.

But deep down she knew the person who was doing all of those things to her would never hurt her no matter what so she trusted him and let him continued to do his tempting activities on her and somehow her entire body started heating up feeling his warm and beautiful closeness and touch so she closed her eyes and surrounded her arms more tightly around his neck getting completely drowned in him..

Realising her totally accepting and submitting in his warm embrace, his heart tingled and without even trying, his grip tightened around her more and he pulled her more closer even possible and started kissing her more deeply yet slowly like he was memorizing every single moment of it.

He knew what he was doing might be wrong, might be forbidden for him to even think but there was no way of denying it anymore because he craved her, her body, her heart and most importantly her soul, he wanted every single inch of her for him and only him..

First in the name of his promise but now for his desire, his Sinful Desire for her innocent soul in the most forbidden way.. He wanted to claim his Desire because he knew only she held the power of taming the monster inside him who was totally broken and alone and only she could fix it.

He caged her more tightly colliding her soft bosoms with his hard chest making her to gasped a little in his mouth but she was still responding to his every action because they both were living that sinful yet pure moment which they both wanted knowing or unknowingly.

Watching her body reacting to his every touch, his inner beast lost his every level of patience who wanted her all to himself, so he deepen his kiss more and sensually bite her lower lip making her to clutched his shoulders tightly.

He pulled her more closer pressing their fronts against each other And her soul quivered when she felt something hard pressing against her most intimated part of her body which she herself didn't even touched ever making her lips to involuntarily escaped a totally strange and soft sound

And hearing that sinful sound from her virtuous lips that was it for his sanity to left him . He picked up her fragile body and wrapped her legs around his waist making her to shuddered but she didn't objected a little because she was enjoying those things too which he was doing to her because she trusted him.

Jk walked towards the bed picking her up making her to held him more securely and his mouth was still pressing against her lips and than he gently laid her down on the bed .

He hovered over her and broke the kiss slightly and than looked at her beautiful and ethereal face where he found her soft and chubby cheeks to turned a dark shade of pink while her plum and pink lips turned completely red because of his sinful torture on them.

And than his gaze diverted to his most favourite part of her beautiful face her eyes, where he believed his entire soul lived but they were closed making him to grew impatient because he wanted his soul to looked at him and only him.