💜I Desire You💜

"And it makes me want
And it makes me want to fall

Darkness calling, come to reap me from my love
I desire you, for all my heart I've come to this"

Author's pov

"Hyung I want to be alone please.. " Jungkook stated without turning around and just continued to stare outside the window because he thought it was Jin.

But his chest got an totally unusual feeling where as his heart rate accelerated when he felt and heard slow and trembling steps walking nearer towards him making him to immediately turned around and his entire existence froze.

He felt the time around him stopped where as his soul clenched watching the person standing in front of him while staring at his oceanic darken orbs with her crystal blue one.

Jungkook just stared her like a statue , completely freezed and bewildered at his place making her to sighed softly and than she tried to pass the tray of food to him which she was holding.

"Y... Your food... " She retorted softly while showing him the tray but he didn't even move a little and just continued to stare at her like he was watching a dream, a dream he thought would never be fulfilled.

"T... Take it.... " She again stated but he still didn't take it but just stared at her shocked making her to again sighed but this time a little heavily.

And than she tossed her head to the table stand beside his bed . She with her slow steps walked towards it and than placed the tray on the table carefully

And there stood Jungkook who just continued to stare at her every moment without blinking for once. She again turned and looked towards him who was already gazing at her making her to exhaled a deep breath and again walked towards him .

She stood in front of him and hung her head low and stated in almost inaudible soft voice.

"Ni... Nini told me that y.. You didn't eat anything from ye.. Yesterday so s.. She told me t.. To give the food to you... "

Jk didn't speak a single word but just peered at her by hearing her words like he was still not capable of believing what was happening..

"Eat y.. Your m.. Meal otherwise you will get sick.. " She said pointing her finger toward the food still hanging her head low but didn't get any reply from him.

So she again sighed softly and turned around to walked out but her feets halted when she felt a palm grabbed her wrist gently making her heart beat to increased feeling that touch.

So she slowly revolved around to face him but her fast beating heart completely stopped where as she felt her soul shivered watching his eyes which almost turned teary but he was holding and controlling them from coming out.

Her entire body clutched where as she felt her heart ached terribly watching his eyes which always seemed cold and empty but were broken today. They were hurt and in pain, an extreme amount of pain which he suffered through out his life alone but never even showed a glimpse of it to her and continued to endure her hate for him without even trying to explain himself to her.

He just beared her hate without complaining for a single second and continued trying to fix her shattered heart but was himself completely broken and never even tried to cure it instead just think about her and her pain from the past 4 years and she never even tried to understand him.

Her blue eyes turned glossy watching the pain and hurt in his eyes which was on the verge of tearing up staring at her watery eyes and for a brief moment they both didn't speak a single word but instead revealed their every emotion and feeling through their teary eyes because they were capable of expressing those things which their mouth was not capable of uttering.