💜I Need You💜

"You don't realize how much I need you
Love you all the time and never leave you
Please, come on back to me
I'm lonely as can be
I need you"

Author's pov

"Miss Wilson ran out from the building while crying... "

Jk's eyes bewildered where as extreme amount of rage and fear washed over his entire self hearing those words. He fisted his palms and clenched his teeth.

"What did you just said..? " He groaned while chewing his inner cheek making Jimin gasped in fear. He immediately looked down and spoke.

"Y... Yes Mr Jeon.. Miss Wilson ran out of the building. The receptionist told me.. that she saw her running.. "

Jk digged his nails on his already injured palm turning it more bad but he didn't feel the pain because the pain and fear he was feeling from inside for her was more than any kind of pain for him.

Jin saw his wounded palm and gasped

"Jun.... "

But before he could have completed his sentence, Jungkook stormed out of the room..

"Shit... . " Jin retorted and looked towards Jimin.

"Jimin go and tell Jk's men to search every damn corner of the city. She must not have gone that far... And inform me immediately if you find her. "

Jimin immediately nodded and walked out making Jin to sighed heavily

"This is not going to end well... "

_______________

After an hour

"Fuck.. This where she is.?. I want her safe and sound at any cost.. " Jk groaned on phone while driving his car at full speed .

"We're searching for her, don't worry.. We'll find her soon Jungkook... " Jin replied on the phone.

"Hyung do whatever the hell you need to do.. I just want her completely alright.... "

"Don't worry.. We're tracing her phone's location and she many times ran but we always caught her so this time we will again. Just you need to be careful, don't do something out of your rage Jungkook. "

"I just want her to be totally fine... And safe...in front of my eyes immediately.. " Jk spat while his eyes were getting more darker with each passing second recalling her teary eyes which shattered his heart harshly.

"Don't worry.. We'll..I'll inform you as soon as we get any information about her and you will do the same" Jin said

"Okay." Jk retorted and than hung up the call..

His mind started loosing every single inch of patience where as his heart was beating at the speed of light in his chest thinking about the worst possible outcomes.. His entire body started to fume up with fear and anger making his inner Demon to started taken over him.

And the only person who held the power of controlling his Demon was her.. And he knew it too very well that she was his one and only weakness..

"Fuck where are you? " He groaned dialing her number uncountable times but it was switch off which made him to started loosing his sanity.

After a couple of hours

"Did you find anything about her..? "

"No.. Jungkook.. Her phone is still switched off and we check every where, where we think she supposed to be but she was not there.. I contacted her friend, she too didn't know anything about her.. "