💜Stay away from you💜

"Your love is slipping through my hands
And though I've heard it all before
I know you're telling me the truth
I know it's just no use
But I can't stay away from you"

Author's pov

"I am sorry I didn't knock.. Next time I'll be careful.. " Krystal spoke in one breath and than turned around and stormed out of the room making his chest to clenched terribly watching her.

"Kry....Fuck.. " He cursed while picking his shirt from the desk and stormed out of his cabin in order to follow her.

Krystal was almost running while her eyes were shedding warm and painful tears recalling what she just witnessed in his cabin. It broke her beyond the extent, her heart started to ache badly resulting her entire body to started shivering and her breathing rate to halted.

She wiped her tears with her sleeves but they were uncontrollable for her turning her nose red and cheeks pink and before she shattered completely realising everything around her was a lie, her happiness was a lie and she only deserved pain, pain from her cruel fate. She wanted to be far away from everyone specially from him whom she started considering her entire world and happiness.

She stormed towards the elevator and pressed the opening button , she was ready to got inside but before she could entered , a hand grabbed her arm and spinned her around forcefully stopping her from further going.

Krystal's body turned around and her heart broke into pieces watching the owner of that hand who was holding her arm. She stared at him where as more tears fell from her eyes watching his face and recalling everything again

Jungkook stared at her glossy blue eyes and his chest felt a sting watching them shedding tears again because of him . He tried to touch her cheek in order to wiped her tears. But she immediately jerked off his hand with her all strength and pushed him away..

"Don't touch me... " She yelled while fisting her palms and glaring at him with her teary redden eyes making him tensed and hurt watching and hearing her .

He again tried to walk towards

"Krystal lis... "

"I said don't touch me.. Don't you dare to come closer to me ever again.. " She screamed out of her lungs while again pushing him and turned around and tried to run again but he again grabbed her wrist

"Leave me.. Don't touch me.. " She shouted while forcefully tried to snatch her wrist from his grip but it didn't loosen around her.

"Let me go..le..." He forcefully yanked her towards him and than clenched his jaw a little while gazing at her making her more angry and hurt.

"Leave me.. Jeon jungkook.. " She shouted struggling but he didn't spoke a single word and started dragging her with him.

"Leave me let me go... "

______________________________________

He dragged her inside his private cabin forcefully.

"Leave my hand.. " She fought while jerking her hand but it didn't affect him a little , she started getting more angry and hurt with each passing second but her entire body fumed up with rage and pain watching a certain someone presented inside his cabin.

"Mia leave.. " Jungkook stated holding Krystal's wrist while looking at Mia who was still present inside the room watching the scenario in front of her.

She internally smirked watching Krystal's broken state but decided to play along the role of a good person. So she sighed and was ready to walked out but stopped when she heard her speaking.