💜To have you💜

"I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you? "

________________

Author's pov

"I am sorry Mr Jeon. I tried to stop her but before I could stop her she ran towards the bathroom and locked herself inside it... " Jia retorted a little guilty looking at Jungkook who was staring at the stained sheets and his heart clenched realising how much afraid she must have got after watching it and how much pain she was enduring alone..

He immediately tossed his head towards the door and than started banging on it hard..

"Krystal.. Please open the door please... " He begged almost on the verge of bursting out with fear and pain for her.

"Krystal please open the door, talk to me please open the door... "

"Krystal please open it.... " He knocked on the door more harder but got no response which started to make him frustrated and panicked.

"Krystal open the damn door. Otherwise I am going to break it.. " He announced almost yelling

But still got no reply from inside which made him more afraid thinking what if something bad had happened to her. So he forcefully started kicking the door and got successful on his third attempt.

He opened the door wide and stormed inside but his blood ran cold and he felt the land under his feet slipped when his afraid gaze fell on her small trembling body.

She was sitting on the cold marble floor while hugging her knees tightly and burying her face inside it and continued to shiver uncontrollably.

His heart clutched witnessing her painful state. He ran towards her and than kneeled in front of her on the floor.

"Krystal... " He stated with his deep and soft voice but she didn't respond to him making him more worried.

So he gently placed his hand over her arm and carefully parted them.

"Krystal please look at me and talk to me place.. " He retorted in almost pleading tone but she still didn't take her gaze upward making him sighed.

So he cupped her face and slowly took it upward and his heart stopped pumping blood watching her beautiful crystal eyes to turned red because of her warm and big tears which she was still shedding from them.. Her face became more pale where as her nose turned pink because of her continuous painful tears.

His chest felt a pang watching her, he tugged away her hair strands from her face and cupped her face more tightly and wiped her tears...

"Stop crying please... It will be alright please... " He said trying to comfort her but her tears didn't stop from dropping from her eyes which made him more tensed and worried.

But his eyes bewildered when he saw her closing her eyes tightly while gulping hard and clenched her fists.

"Krystal what happen.. Please tell me please... " He pleaded leaning nearer to her face.

"Please tell me... " He panicked making her to slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Tell me please what's wro... "

"It hurts... It hurts really bad... " She stated in almost inaudible and broken voice.

And he felt like someone stabbed him harshly hearing her words.

"It h.. Hurts.. My e.. Entire body hurts... " She bursted out on her tears making his eyes to turned teary watching her broken state and most importantly he was not capable of doing anything for her. He was Completely helpless in that kind of situation..