CHAPTER 18

Morning

It was past seven in the morning. The birds were chirping around the packhouse. The pack members were awake and were mostly off for the day. Mr. Knight too was up and was back from the run. After a long shower, he was in the kitchen making some breakfast and eating bananas on hand while he hummed the song he heard at Tib's place yesterday. His mood was touching the sky, as he was lucky to witness a very sexy side of his ultra-sexy mate.

He was definitely giving Blake alcohol again.

Meanwhile, Mr. Jensen was still in deep slumber. The blanket was thrown down the bed, his posture, like he was about ready for a sword fight, just without a sword as of now, occupying the whole queen-size bed. He was wearing the black shirt, he stole from  Easton's closet and underwear, which the other alpha put on him before going to sleep. His mouth was wide open, snoring off the worries of the sinful world.

"Here, beer"

"EEEastonnnnnnn.... look. I have 12345678910 fingers"

*hic*

"You are an alien"

"I want ceeeeerealllllll"

*hic*

"Why are you shouting at me?"

*hic*

"You. are. *hic* a. whore"

"I will marry Tib!"

*hic*

"I'm hotter"

*hic*

"E-Easton"

The actual "sinner's" eyes threw open as yesterday's adventurous events invaded his memory, one by one. If only he would've been a human, his head sure would be slit in two with pain. But, as a werewolf, he doesn't have any hangover. More like, no physical hangover but his emotional state......

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the scream made Easton drop the spatula he was holding. The birds, that were happily mating at the branches of the tall tree near the couple's window, flinched and flew away in a go. The older alpha dumped whatever he was holding and ran upstairs at a lightning speed. He threw the door open and found a round vibrating ball on the bed, covered in the blanket.

Easton looked out of the window to see if it was raining and it wasn't even aware of that. But, no. It wasn't raining, if anything the sun was already high and shining. He then looked back at his mate who was shaking vigorously and letting out some incoherent words. "Blake?"

"AHHHHHH" This shocked Easton again. He stood at the same place he was standing last night and that did bring him some wonderful memories. And he also understood the reason behind the vibrating ball.

"Why did you do this, Kai?"

I did it? You did it! You even blocked me away when I tried warning you. Watching you like that was the most difficult thing of my entire life. *shivers*

"Ughhhh. What do I do?"

Deal with it.

"Kai-"

Like always, Kai was straight on point and left with few words. Blake was beet red under the blanket with embarrassment. The words and actions he used last night were clear as a glass, engraved in his memory. And that, he was still wearing Easton's shirt was proof of all that being anything but a dream.  "Why would you call him a whore, Blake? Are you dumb? That's not even a question. You are dumb, idiot, stupid, and whatnot" he kept on mumbling to himself unaware of the other presence in the room.